Ocean Segments...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Awesome video. So many freaks of nature that produce the most beautiful rideable waves. The Earth is full of the

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Meet the Mantis Shrimp...pound for pound, the crustacean packs the biggest punch in the natural world, the force of a .22 caliber bullet...

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
a2a3b53dfe391d128c52aba931bf33fcee6eadc9.jpeg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Subbed, had to watch on YouTube

Fuck.. Im surprised Google didnt wipe out that profile all together.. I cant even get to most of my other Unlisted uploads

Yeah they're fuckers man! I've lost four accounts and personal videos I'll never get back... Violating their terms of service bullshit, they're getting worse by the day, you can only watch age restricted videos on there now ffs...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Subbed, had to watch on YouTube

Fuck.. Im surprised Google didnt wipe out that profile all together.. I cant even get to most of my other Unlisted uploads

Yeah they're fuckers man! I've lost four accounts and personal videos I'll never get back... Violating their terms of service bullshit, they're getting worse by the day, you can only watch age restricted videos on there now ffs...

they never got me for Youtubes TOS My Google account got squashed at Blogspot for images.. I even contacted Google about saving my Youtube and email account they tried a comprimise with me by saying they would send me all my info on the account.. then sent me the info from my new account..lol .. bunch of fuckin mouthbreathers

as for Youtube I've lost 2 accounts not including the one thats being silenced I only used that Youtube for saving favorites really

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
How’s this one @Admin. (Watch 10 seconds) I was there a week before at Lagundri Bay, Nias in Sumatra. Then moved to another part of the island clusters for some more quality surf...that lefthander I posted earlier.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
How’s this one @Admin. (Watch 10 seconds) I was there a week before at Lagundri Bay, Nias in Sumatra. Then moved to another part of the island clusters for some more quality surf...that lefthander I posted earlier.

The real real story was that when the big swell was forecast, the skipper and mates were partying and carrying on. Everyone with their charter boats were told to moor in a more protected area of the bay or further out to sea. When the swell hit that evening, the anchor was ripped free and ended up dragging along the reef. And that being the final outcome from incompetence...