Oct 31st Freeloaders

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
She's passionate about being an obnoxious douche

I swear to God any man that has dated her or (heaven help him) lived with her has a guaranteed spot in Heaven among the holiest of angels for he's paid for all his sins (dearly) during his time spent with her.

He could could blow up school filled with blind children and massacre a million fluffy kittens and God would still look upon him with favor on judgement day.

Good lord, I'd jackhammer my own eyeballs with burning toothpicks and then set myself on fire inside a room made of rubber before dating that woman. Seriously.

Fugly on both the inside and the outside. What a catch huh? Lulz.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
She's passionate about being an obnoxious douche

I swear to God any man that has dated her or (heaven help him) lived with her has a guaranteed spot in Heaven among the holiest of angels for he's paid for all his sins (dearly) during his time spent with her.

He could could blow up school filled with blind children and massacre a million fluffy kittens and God would still look upon him with favor on judgement day.

Good lord, I'd jackhammer my own eyeballs with burning toothpicks and then set myself on fire inside a room made of rubber before dating that woman. Seriously.

Fugly on both the inside and the outside. What a catch huh? Lulz.
I'd rather catch Ebola

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Everything is politically nowadays. I love Halloween. Filthy swine Lily you are.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
It's astounding just how unlikeable Lily/Poarkzilla actually is. Even people on good terms with her inevitably end up getting sick of her.

She's easily one of the most unpopular posters around these forums.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Don't knock on my door, filthy devils!

247413557_280658127392649_6558263146994360245_n.jpg

XOXO, Libertarians and Conservative Christians

What is this thread about?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
It's astounding just how unlikeable Lily/Poarkzilla actually is. Even people on good terms with her inevitably end up getting sick of her.

She actually does that on purpose, I think.

I bet she was hot as fuck when she was about 17, but like all Latina cunts, after pushing out a few kids she poarked up exponentially and became bitter.

She doesn't need to be bitter. She just needs a Peleton.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Do they come in the reinforced concrete with extra strength rebar models?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I bet she was hot as fuck when she was about 17, but like all Latina cunts, after pushing out a few kids she poarked up exponentially and became bitter.

You used to be mildly entertaining. You've actually gotten entrenched in the dumbfuckery that I was sure was more of a troll. I'm not the bitter one. And what I also don't do is talk shit about you to others. I do it to you directly. You might remember that about most Latinas as well.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Hey you motherfucker.

Who the hell are you?? Did you ask to post here at the ALPHA section aka MELTDOWN?

Reggie essence??? What a pathetic nickname. You tremendous whoreson!

Next time ask Alphas. You got it??

Piss sipper.