Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Kissy meATs!!!

Who will win the election?

What are you honest views! Are you for the weak, corrupt demorats or the cool Republicans!

Discuss

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im more of an Independent guy, but we all know the Trumpster will Trump the weak Beta cucks lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im more of an Independent guy, but we all know the Trumpster will Trump the weak Beta cucks lol.
Independent is bestest!

Do you have good bitchute or YouTube content? Post it here, sir!

Fuck JooTube! I never joined it or Fakebook lol.

But I like the sound of bitchute! I am just learning about it.

I hate censorship. Which is why I hold this place in high regard, thank you BF.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Independent is bestest!

Do you have good bitchute or YouTube content? Post it here, sir!

Fuck JooTube! I never joined it or Fakebook lol.

But I like the sound of bitchute! I am just learning about it.

I hate censorship. Which is why I hold this place in high regard, thank you BF.

BF is for life for that. Where could we post Nikkers is filth? Or crush liberals who are sick in their peado heads like Mrs nipple or Vile Vixen

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yes, lets crush the liberals and snowflakes! Fuck the negroid filth that plagues society! Mind you, good minded blacks are ok, and Vile Vixen and Mrs Nipple are good people lol. They just like fucking with you man lol, they like it when you spaz out lol. But you must not show weakness@! Rule number one in Alpha game! Never show weakness! Now they mock you Uncle Dilf. You must powercrush if you plan to be victorious! Look at StinkyFaggot, SQUAWK is all that comes out of that dick loving man whore's cock holster. Now.... show me your war face!

source.gif

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I will Leutnant Blazor. Stinky is a fatso with short arms. He can’t wipe his ass anymore.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I will Leutnant Blazor. Stinky is a fatso with short arms. He can’t wipe his ass anymore.

What did you expect, he had a kangaroo for an avatar a few weeks ago. I told him then they cant wipe their asses! lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The Democrats are a laughing stock, it’s almost as though someone has made a parody of the most unelectable group of candidates imaginable and wheeled them out for all of us to point and laugh at.

American liberals have veered so far to the extreme left that they have completely alienated anyone who isn’t a crazy purple haired SJW or an illegal immigrant.

Trump is guaranteed to get re-elected. He’s not perfect by a long shot, but he’s arguably the best of a thoroughly rotten bunch.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
raw

Libertard.........no

Willing to vote for a morally bankrupt ignorant cunt who behaves like a 13 year old girl?

also.....no

But I can certainly see why you admire him :facepalm:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are most females so fucking stupid?

Anti-Trump fem-dykes are the absolute worst.

Half of them don’t even know why they hate Trump, they’re just doing it because it’s ‘trendy’ or something...
It’s just the same with white women and their black fashion accessory “look how progressive I am“ :LOL1:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Why are most females so fucking stupid?

Anti-Trump fem-dykes are the absolute worst.

Half of them don’t even know why they hate Trump, they’re just doing it because it’s ‘trendy’ or something...
It’s just the same with white women and their black fashion accessory “look how progressive I am“ :LOL1:

Race-mixers are even worse, I mean why the fuck would any sane white woman want a mongrel kid that doesn’t even look like her?

Whites have recessive genes so when miscegenation takes place the black parent’s DNA is more dominant meaning that the offspring resembles them rather than the white person.

This is why the Kikes have been so hell bent on promoting race-mixing because if done on a large scale it inevitably leads to fewer Aryan-looking people.