[Official] Kanye West Thread

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
7zWsQnV.png

He's already dead Jim!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What an accepting and loving thing to say. You're such a wonderful human being. You ought to get a prize or something.
You realise that you're implying that Admin is genuinely a homo with this remark?

At least Dove's honest about her sexuality, unlike the AIDS admirer.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What an accepting and loving thing to say. You're such a wonderful human being. You ought to get a prize or something.

Oak i treat people exactly how they treat me and no amount of one sided bullshit gaslighting is going to change that.

If you dont like how I responded to his shitty comment feel free to suck MY dick.

And unless you give a public apology for the disgusting and ghoulish hateful bullshit you did to me? Dont bother with this sort of nonsense.

You guys treat people like shit. Dont dish it out if you are gonna whine. Every single one of us was respectful until your shit nasty attitudes made us all say fuck it.

Such a pitiful manipulator you are. Do you even know how to not constantly try to manipulate?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You realise that you're implying that Admin is genuinely a homo with this remark?

At least Dove's honest about her sexuality, unlike the AIDS admirer.

Shes pulling the ole "be nice to people who are shit to you!" Bullshit.

Misterfilth

Factory Bastard
WTF???

Who are you? MisterFILTH?????

Why===????
I am misterfilth. I got cock Aids in 1998 and tried to sniff my foreskin in 1999 but that had consequences.

I got addicted to aids medication and gore. I got better over time but then I got angry at cock carousels and flat earth believers, I even developed a hatred for people who have a foot fetish.

I also don't like yanni, yanni is not my friend, if any yannis live here I want them to know I don't like them.

Screenshot-20221223-115146-com-android-gallery3d-edit-26399730230346.jpg

Screenshot-20221223-115737-com-android-gallery3d-edit-26433248511591.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I am misterfilth. I got cock Aids in 1998 and tried to sniff my foreskin in 1999 but that had consequences.

I got addicted to aids medication and gore. I got better over time but then I got angry at cock carousels and flat earth believers, I even developed a hatred for people who have a foot fetish.

I also don't like yanni, yanni is not my friend, if any yannis live here I want them to know I don't like them.

Screenshot-20221223-115146-com-android-gallery3d-edit-26399730230346.jpg
What the hell???

You got „cock Aids“.???

@Weeg please watch here. Have you ever hearded this??? This man is sick…

please help!!! His name is „MisterFILTH!““““

Misterfilth

Factory Bastard
What the hell???

You got „cock Aids“.???

@Weeg please watch here. Have you ever hearded this??? This man is sick…

please help!!! His name is „MisterFILTH!““““
I squirteded cock Aids at flat earth beliebers.. I got better when I inhaled the gas from the sphincter of an alpha male.

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
Everything he's said about the jews is 100% correct.

Interesting to see most so called "right wing" influencers and commantators on social media denounce him for speaking out against jews.

It's almost as if jews wield an enormous amount of influence and have sufficient power to crush any form of dissent whatsoever?

A crazy conspiracy theory, I know....
I love how far right white supremacists don't realize how dumb they look. Like c'mon man, you know how retarded YOU make us look when you walk around with the word Aryan, what are you Iranian too? You have WWII anti semite propaganda as your avatar, and then you try to go on about how the Jews are evil.

Now don't take this the wrong way, I'm an anti semite, a proud White man, and an American patriot. But unlike yourself, I choose to use my words to try to sway people rather than looking like a donald duck charicture of what it is to be white trash.

Tldr; You're literally a cartoon of what 'modern white trash white supremacists' come off as and make other like minded peole look bad, while also pushing away anyone you would try to ingratiate into our political-racial ideology. Do you have a swastika tattooed on your neck too, dumb ass nigga?

Misterfilth

Factory Bastard
I bet your favorite move on Pakistani truckers is the lip hug LOL
I much prefer 1 guy 1 jar, that gets me all aroused and makes my belly tickle, like when you drive a car fast over a little hill. It also makes my anus pucker.

Uncledilf created me meany years ago and now I don't think he wants me anymore.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I love how far right white supremacists don't realize how dumb they look. Like c'mon man, you know how retarded YOU make us look when you walk around with the word Aryan, what are you Iranian too? You have WWII anti semite propaganda as your avatar, and then you try to go on about how the Jews are evil.

Now don't take this the wrong way, I'm an anti semite, a proud White man, and an American patriot. But unlike yourself, I choose to use my words to try to sway people rather than looking like a donald duck charicture of what it is to be white trash.

Tldr; You're literally a cartoon of what 'modern white trash white supremacists' come off as and make other like minded peole look bad, while also pushing away anyone you would try to ingratiate into our political-racial ideology. Do you have a swastika tattooed on your neck too, dumb ass nigga?
You sound more like a shill LARP'ing as a right winger, with all your jew-derived rhetoric or one of those Kosher Nationalist Zionists.

I bet you're pro Israel too and don't have a problem with faggots and racial mixing?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Aryan is actually a white nationalist who lives in the UK.

Completely different than American white supremacists.

American white supremacists believe they are superior to nonwhite people and want them gone from the country. Where as white nationalists just want to preserve their culture and not mix with a bunch of immigrants and foreigners to the point where their culture is completely lost.

The Japanese are like this. They have remained a homogeneous culture and they even shut their border down to prevent nonJapanses people from coming in. Those who do are expected to assimilate. We dont call them supremacists, though.

As far as the jew thing....since questioning the official holocaust narrative is illegal where Aryan is, and you can get into legal trouble by doing so....its caused groups to go underground to discuss it. So we see a lot of men in UK who meet on discussion boards and talk about why they are sold on the holocaust narrative.

It's a great example for why freedom of speech should be protected. All ideas should be brought out into the light and forced to withstand scrutiny and challange. It's how we progress and foster a deeper understanding of one another and prevent echo chambers and radicalization.

Sucks that isnt what is happening anymore even in the US. Civil discourse is pretty dead here. I've never seen anyone actually challange Aryan or enter into a productive discussion with him. It's always responding as if he is some skin head who cannot be reasoned with him. He is a pretty reasonable guy and I'm sure he would accept a challange to his views.

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
You sound more like a shill LARP'ing as a right winger, with all your jew-derived rhetoric or one of those Kosher Nationalist Zionists.

I bet you're pro Israel too and don't have a problem with faggots and racial mixing?
A lot of assumptions and generalizations you seem to make, probably why you subscribe to an ideology primarily focused on ignorance and jumping to conclusions.

I'm not LARPing as anyone, if you ask me how I feel about an issue, I will tell you. If one party agrees with most of my issues I feel strongly about, I vote that way. Primarily I have only voted Republican though I do not consider myself as a lifelong dyed in the red conservative.

Where does this jew driven rhetoric come from anyway? I literally explained why the way you carry yourself is an embarrassment to anyone who is unfortunate enough to share your views.

The stereotype of a White Nationalist:
Shaved head
Loves Hitler (Despite being a fuck up Hitler would've purged)
Professes a love of Aryanism, fails to understand Aryans were not caucasian.
Attempts in Earnest to convince people of racial pride and international jewry (while utilizing propagandist images used by the Nazis, which everyone will instantly be turned off by and reject your political message based on that alone.)
I'm going to make the assumption you do physical labor for a living and do not have a college degree.

I look like a normal person, realize Hitler was a despot retard, understand the people who founded Europe were from the Indian subcontinent, and speak to people not about the Holocaust denying, or use racial slurs, or advocate for all the dumb shit you do. I try to come across as intelligent, well spoken, learned individual who carries this same beliefs but respect myself and those I surround myself with not to look like what I said before: White Trash.

Why not attack what I'm saying instead of saying "You probably ..." and just squeezing your brain for the most insulting things you can think of:
Supporting of Israel
Homosexuality
Miscongeniation

Good effort, Aryan, but you're talking to an educated adult not another drunk from the boondocks, please step up your replies.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I much prefer 1 guy 1 jar, that gets me all aroused and makes my belly tickle, like when you drive a car fast over a little hill. It also makes my anus pucker.

Uncledilf created me meany years ago and now I don't think he wants me anymore.
I remember I onced creATed you. But I made you dieded also. No way in hell you are alive again.

I made sure this alt acco7nt got killed adap.

Plesse. Who are you???

Why the TERROR here? Please go away