[Official] Kanye West Thread

Misterfilth

Factory Bastard
I remember I onced creATed you. But I made you dieded also. No way in hell you are alive again.

I made sure this alt acco7nt got killed adap.

Plesse. Who are you???

Why the TERROR here? Please go away
I am not deaded. You tried to flush me down the toilet, but just like bono, i was found and fed on the biddy and then I became number 1 and I was never number 2 again.

I surviveded the ordeal and now I've come back.. I want a fart ternity test .

Misterfilth

Factory Bastard
CIAWEEG is on it!
I am a known toilet invader, when you try to sit down for a dump I will be inside your toilet and I will glue your brown eye shut.. then I will get a black man to black voodoo magic your stomach and put a baby in there.. that's how they do it to white people. With the voodooness.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh my!!!!

Sick stuFF!!!!
And GRIZLLY!!!! Please go away.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am a known toilet invader, when you try to sit down for a dump I will be inside your toilet and I will glue your brown eye shut.. then I will get a black man to black voodoo magic your stomach and put a baby in there.. that's how they do it to white people. With the voodooness.
Good luck doing that in me and momma’s outhouse!! It’s pretty nasty in there and yoo will get a infection

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Here is SCAT to Fight @Misterfilth

file_5305.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
A lot of assumptions and generalizations you seem to make, probably why you subscribe to an ideology primarily focused on ignorance and jumping to conclusions.

I'm not LARPing as anyone, if you ask me how I feel about an issue, I will tell you. If one party agrees with most of my issues I feel strongly about, I vote that way. Primarily I have only voted Republican though I do not consider myself as a lifelong dyed in the red conservative.

Where does this jew driven rhetoric come from anyway? I literally explained why the way you carry yourself is an embarrassment to anyone who is unfortunate enough to share your views.

The stereotype of a White Nationalist:
Shaved head
Loves Hitler (Despite being a fuck up Hitler would've purged)
Professes a love of Aryanism, fails to understand Aryans were not caucasian.
Attempts in Earnest to convince people of racial pride and international jewry (while utilizing propagandist images used by the Nazis, which everyone will instantly be turned off by and reject your political message based on that alone.)
I'm going to make the assumption you do physical labor for a living and do not have a college degree.

I look like a normal person, realize Hitler was a despot retard, understand the people who founded Europe were from the Indian subcontinent, and speak to people not about the Holocaust denying, or use racial slurs, or advocate for all the dumb shit you do. I try to come across as intelligent, well spoken, learned individual who carries this same beliefs but respect myself and those I surround myself with not to look like what I said before: White Trash.

Why not attack what I'm saying instead of saying "You probably ..." and just squeezing your brain for the most insulting things you can think of:
Supporting of Israel
Homosexuality
Miscongeniation

Good effort, Aryan, but you're talking to an educated adult not another drunk from the boondocks, please step up your replies.
You're full of contradictions, aren't you?

Define your beliefs... because you appear to be more concerned about not coming across as anti-Semitic, than you are about your race.

Are you pro-White? Do you have a problem with White Nations being intentionally flooded with immigrants in an effort to mongrelise them and dilute White racial homogeneity?

How about Cultural Marxism or "wokeness" as it's currently known? Any issue with that?

Then of course there's the issue of grown men in drag openly PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children in public under the protection of the rainbow LGBT banner...

You see, my naive, misguided fellow, all of this is a result of international jewry aka globalism or "globohomo". Jews are the root cause, hence my admiration of Hitler and NS Germany.

If you're honestly trying to tell me that you're some pro-White American patriot but you don't like jews being criticised, then you're either a shill or severely misinformed.

Last edited:

Misterfilth

Factory Bastard

Define your beliefs... because you appear to be more concerned about not coming across as anti-Semitic, than you are about your race.

Are you pro-White? Do you have a problem with White Nations being intentionally flooded with immigrants in an effort to mongrelise them and dilute White racial homogeneity?

How about Cultural Marxism or "wokeness" as it's currently known? Any issue with that?

Then of course there's the issue of grown men in drag openly PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children in public under the protection of the rainbow LGBT banner...

You see, my naive, misguided fellow, all of this is a result of international jewry aka globalism or "globohomo". Jews are the root cause, hence my admiration of Hitler and NS Germany.

If you're honestly trying to tell me that you're some pro-White American patriot but you don't like jews being criticised, then you're either a shill or severely misinformed.
100% agree with everything you said. However, some people would call it hate speech and violence.. that's how debates and normal discussions are rare these days.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Even Margie Sasquatch is backing away from Con-Ye

Thanks for that, I now know how to pronounce Fuentice, If dyslexia isn't bad enough! I just hope shes not like G.Bush and "eye-raq".

FTR
Jews dont control media, they may well be over represented in the MSM and that can be debated, represented and control are miles apart in meaning and tone.

Fooooneteuooss!!

Misterfilth

Factory Bastard
Free speech is a thing of the past, committing wrongthink can literally ruin your life in this timeline.
I do it anyway, if people don't like it then tough, if you try to force your opinions on me I will shoot you down, if you try to accuse me of violence or hate speech I will show you violence and hate speech so you understand the difference and can differentiate it in the future

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️

I never said I have a problem with their criticism, I'm on my phone so forgive the short reply, my issue was with your presentation. It makes us all look kinda laughable.