realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
meanwhile @Stinkys house

0JuruOu.png

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Okay, i can see why you lost your host HAHAHA....kidding :)

Grimm was the Image KING. You wanted a pic of something, he usually had 1000..... of anything lol. Ok ok, maybe not 1000, more like 10,000! Hahahah, I kid, all depended on the content.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Grimm was the Image KING. You wanted a pic of something, he usually had 1000..... of anything lol. Ok ok, maybe not 1000, more like 10,000! Hahahah, I kid, all depended on the content.

185,576 images..

Snap49.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

185,576 images..

Snap49.jpg

Hell yeah. The only one that would of come close, was Mandarb from back in the day. He was an image posting machine as well.

• Agree!
Reactions: Ice

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

185,576 images..

Snap49.jpg

Hell yeah. The only one that would of come close, was Mandarb from back in the day. He was an image posting machine as well.

Mandarb did my first chop and I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. :Grin3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

185,576 images..

Snap49.jpg

Mandarb did my first chop and I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. :Grin3:

Mandarb was a chop master. It was his chops, that made me join the forum! My first forum, CJ, what a way to dive in lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
As long as I've been on troll boards.....I've never gotten into making chops. I dont even know how beyond a very elementary level. I love them, though.

I should learn and practice here :D

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Why did I open this thread :facepalm:

Hey, there are some real gems in here lol. If its something you dont wanna look at, just scroll quickly on by lol. I love this thread. @UncleDiLF is the bestest for creating this fine thread.

I don’t mind. I’ve seen worse. I used to catch my parents watching Faces of Death when I was 4 years old.