Official UncleDiLF® is making you rich! [enter the crypto trading zone]

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay ladies and gents.

All fights aside. As an uncle, I also have tender and soft sides. The bestest uncle will give you something back.

I know many of you suffer, drive UBER EATS or have a fucking BOSS With GRUESOME LOGGS!

I want to help you! I want to make you some gains.

I have a nice amount of knowledge in crypto and the best networks.

If you are akin to Bitcoin and Co, come in and let‘s talk.

Of course: This is not financial advise! Do your own research! Crypto is very volatile.

Because I want to help you. This is my first pick and gift for you.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

SHIB

It is a Meme token, which is not a meme token anymore! Why? It is on Top 13 on CoinMarketCap! And still under a penny.

Also rumours about an upcoming Robin Hood listing. Which will rise in price!

So if you have some cryptos or Couch money, check out Shib.

As of today the price is: 0.00004107 USD

If you buy let us say for 200 USD SHIB, you get 4854675 SHIB tokens. Yes, over 4 millions!

Enjoy!

PS: If this thread is getting trolled or not respected, I decide to never post again here. I can make you wealthy, because I know where the money is going ;) Media is selling you sheepish fairytales. If you are awake, stay here and help me.

Thank me later!

Let’s get weALthy!!!

giphy.gif

bitcoin-lambo.gif

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Idk the first thing about online trading :(

You can YouTube how to start, Oliver. Get a Binance or Coinbase account, and start small. Buy 50 bucks of Bitcoin or Ethereum and see what happens. It is easy.

Youtube: Coinbureau, Crazy4cryptos and Digital Asset News are a good start to subscribe.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay, last chance to get rich.

The price of SHIB today is 0.0000392 USD

Let’s say we buy with 200 USD of SHIB, we get 5.147.965 tokens! Yes, 5 millions token!

This will be our benchmark ass of now.

Rumors about an upcoming ROBIN HOOD listing are all over. Huge community !!! Comunity meme tokens! It landed on 11th spot on CoinmarketCap.

Let’s get weALthy!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
This feels like a pyramid scheme…

The amount of tokens is huge and these meme tokens are high risk. But it is not a Pyramide scheme. It is crypto. You can buy and sell.

Buy the rumors, sell the news. This will go up in price. Once it does and sheeps coming in, I will sell. Do the math, Murdock,

Imagine this coin goes to lets say: 0.0007 USD. Our 5.147.965 tokens would be worth 3,603.58 USD. Or 0.007 USD (my price target) our 200 USD investment would be 36,035.75 USD. We talk about under a penny.

If this token goes 0.01 USD our 200 USD investment will be at 51,479.65 USD. Thats a 25,312% !!!! You won’t get this with old school fatherfucking stock markets!

So there is a risk. And with all the hype, this can go up!

Only invest money, you can afford to lose. No financial advise.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

The amount of tokens is huge and these meme tokens are high risk. But it is not a Pyramide scheme. It is crypto. You can buy and sell.

Buy the rumors, sell the news. This will go up in price. Once it does and sheeps coming in, I will sell. Do the math, Murdock,

Imagine this coin goes to lets say: 0.0007 USD. Our 5.147.965 tokens would be worth 3,603.58 USD. Or 0.007 USD (my price target) our 200 USD investment would be 36,035.75 USD. We talk about under a penny.

If this token goes 0.01 USD our 200 USD investment will be at 51,479.65 USD. Thats a 25,312% !!!! You won’t get this with old school fatherfucking stock markets!

I’m not big on high risk investing tbh.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Sure, always have a diversified port folio. HAve 80% of the bluechippers! And these “moon bags”. Don’t follow the sheep. Stocks, Bonds, etc. All manipulated and no yield. Crypto is where the money is going.

This SHIB is just a chance to get a huge bag. Please do not put all your eggs in 1 basket. 80 to 90 percent bluechippers like BTC and ETH etc. And have some of SHIB and see ;)

I will post daily here, Murdock.

We will always talk about price and amount of the tokens.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Sure, always have a diversified port folio. HAve 80% of the bluechippers! And these “moon bags”. Don’t follow the sheep. Stocks, Bonds, etc. All manipulated and no yield. Crypto is where the money is going.

This SHIB is just a chance to get a huge bag. Please do not put all your eggs in 1 basket. 80 to 90 percent bluechippers like BTC and ETH etc. And have some of SHIB and see ;)

I was raised conservative when it comes to all things investing a money. I prefer real estate tbh. My earliest lesson was always but the shittiest house in the best street and this method has served me well.

But I will think about it and look forward to your insight. Good luck to you!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course have also precious metals like Gold and silver, properties, ETFs and crypto. Inflation is already here. Save your assets! The gov. Won’t do that!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I was raised conservative when it comes to all things investing a money. I prefer real estate tbh. My earliest lesson was always but the shittiest house in the best street and this method has served me well.

But I will think about it and look forward to your insight. Good luck to you!

Thats great! Stick to what’s feels good for you and not what a guy on the internet is saying.
Real Estate is one of the best of course.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Here is a prefect example, why Bitcoin is the future. From my hero Michale Saylor. A beast!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Another crypto I recommend is XRP!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Currently fisted and hold from the SEC!!! Once the case is over, XRP is about to moon.

The price currently is 1,10 USD. It once flipped BTC many years ago! It is a bankers coin. A lot of contract with banks all over the world. It solve the issue of the old SWIFT transfer payments. With XRP, you can make payment fast and with no to little fees.

Never forget: Unlike banks and the old stock market, CRYPTO is open 24/7.

But let us get back to XRP. XRP will make investors millionaires to those who are patient.

The SEC's job isn't to protect investors, its job is to prevent poor people from becoming rich.

HAve an eye on XRP.

Watch this video from my friend Dave, to understand what is going on behind the world:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
God morning son.

The price of SHIB right now is 0.00004766 USD
Our 200 USD-investment of SHIB (5.147.965 tokens) is now worth 246,69 USD!!!

And the Robin Hood listing is not even on.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
No-coiners, welcome.

Many leverage traders were liquidated today. Bitcoin and alts fell hard.

Guess which coin doesn't care and still rises? Yes. Shiba Inu.

The price of SHIB right now is 0.00006703 USD
Our 200 USD-investment of SHIB (5.147.965 tokens) is now worth 343.53 USD!!!

And the Robin Hood listing is not even on.

You still wanna wait?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Still on the pump and dump? To the moon yet?
I sold 75 percent Lokmar. That is not normal. Shib flipped Doge. I get other assets with my gains. I feel a relief. Since this is not normal. All hype. And marketing. But I took profits. And 25 percent I ride it out. Crazy.