Oh, good! Israel kills more children in Gaza

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Could we perhaps envision a scenario where the mossad orchestrates a staged hit on a willing participant in Donald Trump so that they may be free to upscale the death toll of innocent children while the world remains distracted?

@The New Holliday would you like to weigh in here?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Could we perhaps envision a scenario where the mossad orchestrates a staged hit on a willing participant in Donald Trump so that they may be free to upscale the death toll of innocent children while the world remains distracted?

@The New Holliday would you like to weigh in here?
So you think Mossad did the staged assassination attempt?

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
why are those kids worth so much more than the other kids suffering around the rest of the world? so what if they get killed its all about the ones that suffer and survive each and every day that matter. those ones i wish i could protect.. but realistically thats just not possible. look how @Alticus turned out.. broken home, battered beaten, and even raped by goats on the farm in the newfieville or maybe he be out west in BC well same difference just entirely different direction in Canada. He's a man. Look it @realgrimm been at death's door and from Hell but he sure ain't kicking no bucket at all. Look at @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© from Somalia those African tribal peoples got it harder than most will ever see or imagine yet he keeps a Jokering like smile on his pretty face. So many more on here have it harder in life and they be survivors in a cutthroat world.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The children are killed and injured and mutilated because their parents made the poor decision to support and hide and shelter a terrorist organization that made the poor choice to antagonize a country with a military that has the ability to destroy them.

You poke the nest, you get stung.

Simple as that. I feel bad especially for the kids who will grow up missing arms and legs but they only have their parents to blame for that.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Ah, cons have such big hearts. It's amazing.

Hate children, but they pour all their love into fetuses, where it should go!!!!!!

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
So you think Mossad did the staged assassination attempt?
If one is willing to believe the event was staged by the victim then anything is believable if one's mind is shallow enough.

Why not blame a mossad and Trump partnership at such a stage in the derangement fantasy?

We could even go down a bit further the conspiracy theorists rabbit hole and say the perpetrator was an assassin of a clan of despotic lizard people who use cloaking technology to appear human, which happen to be embroiled in an interstellar war with Trump's lizard separatist clan. Their war has spilled over onto planet earth and look what we have? Chaos. And the potential to have a reptilian overload assume the office of President.

And while patently absurd and worthy of a straitjacket it really wouldn't be all that much sillier than what is being suggested by @The New Holliday and @Admin. right now.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
The children are killed and injured and mutilated because their parents made the poor decision to support and hide and shelter a terrorist organization that made the poor choice to antagonize a country with a military that has the ability to destroy them.

You poke the nest, you get stung.

Simple as that. I feel bad especially for the kids who will grow up missing arms and legs but they only have their parents to blame for that.
Brilliant post!!

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
"Hero". Personally I like firemen that don't get shot and killed*

LOL.........this is so funny.........I find it OK when the children of terrorists and others like those that turned a blind eye to atrocities in Nazi / Axis Germany and Japan suffered.

Awwwwwww......like Nanking.........those little Chyna babies did not deserve to be skewerd like chicken on a spit

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
LOL.........this is so funny.........I find it OK when the children of terrorists and others like those that turned a blind eye to atrocities in Nazi / Axis Germany and Japan suffered.

Awwwwwww......like Nanking.........those little Chyna babies did not deserve to be skewerd like chicken on a spit
We asked Google about Satirical Devices, and here what she said.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!