Oh yeah, we "realize" your power alright you asshole

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trans marketing is trendy. It makes cash. The current zeitgeist of western society is to be "accepting and understanding", to "embrace diversity".

My Heathen Kindred has withdrawn from national organizations as we are not "inclusive". We do not agree that children should be given the option to change their genders. After age of majority do what you want.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Trans marketing is trendy. It makes cash. The current zeitgeist of western society is to be "accepting and understanding", to "embrace diversity".

My Heathen Kindred has withdrawn from national organizations as we are not "inclusive". We do not agree that children should be given the option to change their genders. After age of majority do what you want.

The only reason trans marketing is "trendy" right now, is because its being pushed by the upper fuckers, and if companies dont, they dont receive their funding from the banks. Its all a big scheme.

Children are innocent, and the innocent shall be protected! They fucked up, and have pissed off Mama and Papa Bear!!!

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The only reason trans marketing is "trendy" right now, is because its being pushed by the upper fuckers, and if companies dont, they dont receive their funding from the banks. Its all a big scheme.

Children are innocent, and the innocent shall be protected! They fucked up, and have pissed off Mama and Papa Bear!!!
Unless they're shooting their teachers or classmates.

Or some other bullshit.
I blame my generation, GenX. We taught our children to be kinder. gentler, and more in touch with the emotions. We would have been better off beating you lot and teaching you to fend for yourselves.
Now you are in touch with your feelings and have outrage and other "emotions". "Mama and Papa Bear" aren't doing shit but wringing their hands and forming committees.

Bears make for good winter gear, by the way.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He even said he doesn't care if hiring him harms the companies. So why would anyone hire someone with that attitude?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I LOVE when people who are normally liberal/left and not religious come out speaking against this.

Fucking horrid when you own "team" or "side" starts turning and goes off the deep end. It takes courage and integrity to speak out and stand firm on the right thing.

I do it whenever some republican goes bad. You know.....I don't even think of myself as on a "side" but I get branded anyway so I go with it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Unless they're shooting their teachers or classmates.

Or some other bullshit.
I blame my generation, GenX. We taught our children to be kinder. gentler, and more in touch with the emotions. We would have been better off beating you lot and teaching you to fend for yourselves.
Now you are in touch with your feelings and have outrage and other "emotions". "Mama and Papa Bear" aren't doing shit but wringing their hands and forming committees.

Bears make for good winter gear, by the way.

Not me....I taught my kids to be kind yes but I also taught them boundaries and bravery.

I'm also on that millennial cusp so....I'm both Gen X and Millennial lol.

I cringe at "momma bear" comments. And yeah you are right. Helicopter soft parenting has made weak and narcissistic adults.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

People are still voting for this shit, Blaze. Mamma and Papa Bear ain't fighting hard enough.