Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
In Ohio hahahahahaha....

8cc4e220fdaef78a.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Semen only watches CNN, so will be blissfully unaware of Trump's recent charitable deeds.
It takes a lot of effort to try to not be stuck in a media bubble but it is worth it as you become a better informed person.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Semen, the Biden administration consists entirely of jews and diversity hires, many of which are incompetent or thoroughly corrupt.

The recently fired, bag stealing, bald trannie springs to mind....
Gotta blame someone. I blame the door monitors in Liverpool.

senior penor

Factory Bastard

Explanation of the rule that got revoked in 2018.
In other words, the train carrying the train that derailed wouldn't have been required to have them anyways.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not to mention a rule about a different break type would not effect the bad barring which derailed the train.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What do you think a fair settlement would be for these people?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Interesting, mysterious train car there before the fire....

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Our store brand spring water is sourced in Ohio. (some of it, anyway) Oh, no concerns here! It's far enough away that there would be no effects. Talking points to customers and such, should they raise the question.

I meant to post about it earlier but within the last week, there was a recall on our spring water ... a certain establishment or batch number. "Quality Concerns"

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Our store brand spring water is sourced in Ohio. (some of it, anyway) Oh, no concerns here! It's far enough away that there would be no effects. Talking points to customers and such, should they raise the question.

I meant to post about it earlier but within the last week, there was a recall on our spring water ... a certain establishment or batch number. "Quality Concerns"
Where does yoor water come from?