Oi Realgrimm….

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You’re a grimy little fucker ain’t ya!?
Lusting after another man’s wife like a cuckholding freak. Following her around the net to get your kicks. Dealing drugs to children so you can steal their panties and underpants and take advantage of them. And when I call you out as the nonce that you are, you report me to the brass and act like a little grass. Fucking little midget fuck that you are! Go have a little cry and fuck off again for a spell pervert. You’ll all do us a favour if you just OD’d again like you did in 2014. Whoreson!!! Lölölöl

X

xXx
Site Supporter
zInqCNM.jpg

leave the kids alone buddy :ThumbsUp1:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oi Chin, leave @Grimey outta this he was barely here and has been MIA since the ANNEX
Lol…you’re the Grime bucket! Same bloke that gets off on sniffing children’s underwear…same bloke that posts pictures of women been physically abused, same bloke that starts a “medical” thread with deformed baby genitalia, same fucking bloke that starts a thread depicting women on their menstrual cycle…

Fuck dude…you’re Grimey for a fucking reason!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Hey @Breakfart how many times do you lay into the missus on average, does she require hospital? Musta beat her retarded since you add levels to the term challenged..

I talked to her last week and all she did was cry ,told me you don't even let her go to hospital anymore, you just promise more body shots? WTF she doesn't deserve that and we both know it.. last time you wanted to make her ugly and knocked some teeth loose ... remember?.. you savage pigmy, you should either find a nice Abo ladyboy and stop trying to brutalize them to make your alcohol fueld points.. big man

X

xXx
Site Supporter
an ABO ladboy ? ? ? ?

pug-suprise.gif

:LOL3:

:Alarming::Alarming::Alarming: **** ALERT ALERT **** :Alarming::Alarming::Alarming:

this-just-in-breaking-news.gif

We have a pic ..

@Weeg s YNC Aussie sources were able to snipe a pic just before the mating session between the two griZZLy beasts LMAO !

2BB8FD5200000578-0-image-a-43_1440722836095.jpg

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hey @Breakfart how many times do you lay into the missus on average, does she require hospital? Musta beat her retarded since you add levels to the term challenged..

I talked to her last week and all she did was cry ,told me you don't even let her go to hospital anymore, you just promise more body shots? WTF she doesn't deserve that and we both know it.. last time you wanted to make her ugly and knocked some teeth loose ... remember?.. you savage pigmy, you should either find a nice Abo ladyboy and stop trying to brutalize them to make your alcohol fueld points.. big man
You actually have quite a thing about smacking your bitch up? CorsetKat (in your dreams) would fuck you up little man!

Being a Kung Fu master myself…I teach women how to fuck up men such as yourselves. Little twisted fuck that you are!