Realgrimm, we salute you

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You’re the prize definition of a good moderator.

You keep your emotions in check and don’t hunt for posters PI.

You’re appreciated, kind sir.

Reactions: X

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I mostly appreciate Grimmy cause he's almost never around, and his flaming is mostly limited to an occasional "hey, fuck you."

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
He stays in his lane. Doesn’t get all crazy losing his shit. He’ll, you were a good mod too, Peachy

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I'd hate to be as toxic and hate-filled as you I really would, you're one sad act whose mind is in the gutter... Sucking up to people for clout is so cringy, you must think grimm's stupid eh clefty? hahahaha
HMaWYpn.png
:LOL3:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
He stays in his lane. Doesn’t get all crazy losing his shit. He’ll, you were a good mod too, Peachy
Thanks for saying so, people liked me cause I did stay in my lane. But I'm not Peachy, and some people claim he sucks at modding even if I think he's okay.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I'd hate to be as toxic and hate-filled as you I really would, you're one sad act whose mind is in the gutter... Sucking up to people for clout is so cringy, you must think grimm's stupid eh clefty? hahahaha
HMaWYpn.png
:LOL3:

Damn. You can’t even troll for shit:LOL3:

10-A2-A2-BA-16-CC-4-CFB-87-B7-ED8155-E11192.jpg

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Realgrimm is a damn good mod. He isn’t out here sexualizing infants or posting members PI.

You’re appreciated Realgrimm

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Thanks for saying so, people liked me cause I did stay in my lane. But I'm not Peachy, and some people claim he sucks at modding even if I think he's okay.

You're gonna carry on this charade until the world ends, aren't you?

And no Flea, Peaches was a terrible mod. Heck, he threatened to ban me on SG for the unforgivable crime of thread derailment!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

The thing with multiple personality disorders is that the differing personalities are supposed to be different from each other.

Yours are all the same.