Salute to all the Niggers and Picaninnies Building America's Hottest EV!

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Horrific allegations of racism prompt California lawsuit against Tesla

The N-word and other racist slurs were hurled daily at Black workers at Tesla’s California plant, delivered not just by fellow employees but also by managers and supervisors.

So says California’s civil rights agency in a lawsuit filed against the electric-vehicle maker in Alameda County Superior Court on Thursday on behalf of thousands of Black workers after a decade of complaints and a 32-month investigation.

Tesla segregated Black workers into separate areas that its employees referred to as “porch monkey stations,” “the dark side,” “the slave ship” and “the plantation,” the lawsuit alleges.

Only Black workers had to scrub floors on their hands and knees, and they were relegated to the Fremont, Calif., factory’s most difficult physical jobs, the suit states.

Graffiti — including “KKK,” “Go back to Africa,” the hangman’s noose, the Confederate Flag and “F-- [N-word]” — were carved into restroom walls, workplace benches and lunch tables and were slow to be erased, the lawsuit says.

Tesla responded to the lawsuit, filed by the Department of Fair Employment and Housing, with
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
saying that the agency had investigated almost 50 discrimination complaints in the past without finding misconduct — an assertion the agency denied.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah, it is complete bull shit lies from an entitled person looking for a ghetto payday.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Most of the agency’s complaints involve individual workers or small groups. And racial complaints are on the rise. In 2016, the agency investigated 744 cases. By 2020, that had grown to 1,548, Kish said.

According to Oerdingdong One stupid nigger filed 1548 Complaints in 2020 alone.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
1c0VAPi.jpeg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Most of the agency’s complaints involve individual workers or small groups. And racial complaints are on the rise. In 2016, the agency investigated 744 cases. By 2020, that had grown to 1,548, Kish said.

According to Oerdingdong One stupid nigger filed 1548 Complaints in 2020 alone.

Most of the racial complaints are bull shit, you degenerate liar. Democrats incentives and promote the false victim hood narrative for political purposes and they write laws to promote racial discord.

BTW thank you for yet again showing what a racist leftist you really are. You use the n word yet claim others should be cancelled for doing what you yourself routinely do, you worthless bigot.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I always wondered where Tawana Brawly and Juicy Smooliet were gonna get a job.
I often wonder the same about Derek Chauvin, poor man only guilty cuz be a white man, it just ain't fair justice these days for no white men's!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I often wonder the same about Derek Chauvin, poor man only guilty cuz be a white man, it just ain't fair justice these days for no white men's!
Tough for whitey to get a job when he's locked up for life! Tell me, how much time did Brawley, Sharpton, and Juicy do? PWN3D!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Tough for whitey to get a job when he's locked up for life! Tell me, how much time did Brawley, Sharpton, and Juicy do? PWN3D!
Tell me little boy blue about the man on the moon.....Biff, kapow, Boof!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tell me little boy blue about the man on the moon.....Biff, kapow, Boof!
Surrender accepted!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
What did the negroes do to poor Admin down in the basement of that Navy boat? Looks like he's got a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome that drives him to make groveling virtue signals every February to prove how sorry he is for being white.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What did the negroes do to poor Admin down in the basement of that Navy boat? Looks like he's got a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome that drives him to make groveling virtue signals every February to prove how sorry he is for being white.
They gave him all the cawk he could stand!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FuYemhl.gif

"Get your Picture taken with him, for a $10 Donation to me"

So all that matters is that white leftists approve of a president.

Obama didnt do fuck all for black Americans. But he was good optics and a dem.

And everything the Trump administration was just a big dummy dum joke because you have edited out of context clips.

But let's ignore Biden who has made a plethora of racist comments, eulogized a klan member and wrote the crime bill.

You are not gonna convince anyone that you care about black people. You dont. You like having dark people to use for partisan shit slinging whether your claims are true or not.

This is why most of you refuse to engage in discourse. You dont want to have to do any work to understand other people or admit if you are wrong. And it causes harm to women and girls or black Americans that isnt something you genuinely think about or care about anyway.