Ok BF, its time

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I don't tend to believe much of what I read on the internet especially forums such as these where anonymity lends itself well to deception. Which is why I asked you directly. Not that the answer would necessarily be true but it would be more credible than anyone else saying it. Of course I got a typical non answer.
It's a fella. Although he did claim once to share the account with his "sister".... which is a tad unlikely, unless they're a bit on the eccentric side.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is a family account...even the maid uses it. Hope that helps sort out any confusion.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course everyone in this forum is a trannie, fat, or a jew according to Adam Hitler. Actually I am sharing a room with Flynn, we are both currently in a mental hospital.

Are you just figuring this out? Whoa

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So where is this KM podcast...he promised comics and podcasts but has not posted any.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You sound jelly, does your mental facility not allow you to play with toys after "that" emergency 2am hospital visit?

Jesus.

Everyone's a tranny that lives in a nut house. How fucking original.

Could you just die from a hemorrhage of the butthole already? You're soo fucking unoriginal and stupid, you really do bring down the white race down a million pegs. You remind me of white trailer trash. Except, the white trailer trash in America are smarter than you. Except Dove of course.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
And you remind me of a trannie, probably because you are...

Gaslighting attempt noted. I don't call "everyone" a trannie, but there are at least three of your kind on here and yes, you do live in a nuthouse. LMFAO

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
And you remind me of a trannie, probably because you are...

Gaslighting attempt noted. I don't call "everyone" a trannie, but there are at least three of your kind on here and yes, you do live in a nuthouse. LMFAO

Talk about delusional.

Why do you even post here? Oh, right. You'd get bounced anywhere else.

What a fucking loser.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Or else?

What's the matter, am I disrupting your LGBT teaparty and cosy little echo chamber? :GdBy:

:LOL3:

You come out here and your only goal is to spout out that bullshit that everyone's tired of reading. This has been going on for God knows how long. Either start being a productive member and stop purposely trying to disrupt this forum or fucking leave you moron.

How fucking clear is that nitwit?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ok, well you're a bit late coming into this conversation between myself and @King Martini. Of course you're more than welcome, and your comments are appreciated but if you look at the context, you will see that there are BIG differences (pun intended of course) in what two heterosexual men find to be sexy.

To each his own.

And again @ X You probably haven't met @Dove in person. You really don't know all that much about a person from what you see online.
I know yer a FFAGGOT ! :LOL3: