OMG TRANS PRIEST CHURCH OF England

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Disgusting.

KING Charles is head of the Church of England so if he is going to hold up God's laws he is going to have to act... this is serious stuff... this is no small thing.... the story is only 2 hours old..

KING CHARLES is going to be Coronated and I am afraid you may not know what that means....

it means the Priests anoint him with oil in a private ceremony... they make a tent around the King in the church and anoint his body and he confesses to God to hold up his laws until he dies... this is a very big deal to active Christians.

This is going to be world news for awhile and it'll split the congregation.... hmmmm stay tuned.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
KING Charles is head of the Church of England so if he is going to hold up God's laws he is going to have to act... this is serious stuff... this is no small thing.... th story is only 2 hours old..

KING CHARLES is going to be Coronated and I am afraid you may not know what that means....

it means the Priests anoint him with oil in a private ceremony... they make a tent around the King in the church and anoint his body and he confesses to God to hold up his laws until he dies... this is a very big deal to active Christians.

This is going to be world news for awhile and it'll split the congregation.... hmmmm stay tuned.
How is it these freaks say things like this when you cannot reconcile their deviant lifestyle with what is written in the book they claim to follow?

These people are a plague of perversion

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
MATTHEW 24 is about the last days... and this reminds of this scripture... in Matt 24 verse 15

15 Therefore, when you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation, as spoken about by Daniel the prophet, standing in a holy place
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(let the reader use discernment), 16 then let those in Ju·deʹa begin fleeing to the mountains.

This is a big warning to Christians...... I am serious....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
We are truly in the last days when even a simple utterance of our God "male and female he created them" cannot be respected

even by those who profess to teach his word.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It's pointless

there will be no where to hide. Either you have faith and are on the right side of the Father or you are not.

We know these freaks are not on the right side -- they profess it themselves by calling themselves "leftist"

Talk about hiding in plain sight

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Didn’t the pope just die? I was out last night and overheard someone talking about it at the table next to us. Have had the chance to read up on this.

Re OP ~ I knew this was coming tbh…

Everything is going to shift into this, Cas. The church isn’t producing the membership they are accustomed to. Many people have walked away from organized religion. They are rebranding to keep up with the times.

I’m horrified they would sell out THIS hard…. and that goes for both sides of the coin.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Didn’t the pope just die? I was out last night and overheard someone talking about it at the table next to us. Have had the chance to read up on this.

Everything is going to shift into this, Cas. The church isn’t producing the membership they are accustomed to. Many people have walked away from organized religion. They are rebranding to keep up with the times.

I’m horrified they would sell out THIS hard…. and that goes for both sides of the coin.
It was the ex pope lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Blurt will be upset by this

secretly of course as he lacks the testicular fortitude to force a clarification since your support is essential in his quest to feel oh so above it all.

lolz -- you people and all your simplicity crack me up.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Western Christianity/Church of England etc was infiltrated and subverted by Cultural Marxists decades ago.

The so called "Long march through the institutions" wasn't just about academia, state religion was also a target.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
How did these revolting degenerates gain such a strong foothold into civilized society?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thank you for the clarification.

He was an amazing pianist the German pope but a couple gaffs and they made him step down.

He used to wake up in the morning, play for 30 minutes and wouldn't go a second over... he did a few good things...

A King of England at the coronation is anointed like the Pope is anointed.... The King's Coronation is a religious ritual..

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How did these revolting degenerates gain such a strong foothold into civilized society?

I am suspicious of the timing of all this... the King's coronation is a big deal religious wise as I have just said to murdy.

Oh boy.... .nothing is ever easy ...this is how I would handle it. The Priest should be told to step down with love but his senior role is no longer.... it would be the proper thing to do however trans and their deranged supporters will have a fit.

If you ever watch the Piers Morgan vid you will see he wants proper talks about trans ESPECIALLY in female sport and how grossly unfair cancelling people who want to discuss it, is.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I am suspicious of the timing of all this... the King's coronation is a big deal religious wise as I have just said to murdy.

Oh boy.... .nothing is ever easy ...this is how I would handle it. The Priest should be told to step down with love but his senior role is no longer.... it would be the proper thing to do however trans and their deranged supporters will have a fit.

If you ever watch the Piers Morgan vid you will see he wants proper talks about trans ESPECIALLY in female sport and how grossly unfair cancelling people who want to discuss it, is.
they have to rush to cancel you when you bring it up

otherwise they will be forced to sustain their argument under scrutiny

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OK, this has got to be the finale.... a disgusting thing standing in the holy place.... @Dove

The RC has always been full of heresy and not biblical.

Its gonna happen. I mean this is nothing new.

What is telling us where we are on the human timeline is the Euphrates river is drying up. It will be gone by 2025. There is no western coverage over this.

Also some asshole in TX bred 5 red heifers and two are going to be perfect. He gave them to the Temple Institute. They have the temple mount. They have sacred vessels. They traced the levitical priesthood and have rebuilt it....and they have their garments. They have blue prints to rebuild the temple. They are now changing laws to allow animal sacrifices to resume.

So in about a year they will use the ashes from the perfect red heifer to purify the mount and they will rebuild the temple.

So as we plunge into madness all over the west and things devolve and society crumbles (like it always has when this same exact shit has taken over).....we have actual prophecy being fulfilled quietly.

Did you see what Murd said? These people actually think we are progressing. They think this is the first time we have had a depraved and sex obsessed society that involves people going "trans" and becoming eunuchs. This has always been a thing and it was western society that brought true progress.....but yep here we go into reruns of shit that has destroyed societies and caused mass suffering and death.

You dont "rebrand" the church to keep people interested.....fucking hell. The entitled and force behind this is amazing. The bible was right....people over taken like this become intensely cruel and unloving and self obsessed. The father of lies is their master.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Perhaps it may mollify you to know that America the land of the free, is about ready to publicly execute a transgender woman in MIssouri, or one of those square fly over states. Hopefully that will calm your tits for a moment or two.

STFU, YOU DON'T EVEN LIVE IN ENGLAND,

SHOW US ON THIS DOLL WHERE THE TRANS PRIEST PENETRATED YOU?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
STFU, YOU DON'T EVEN LIVE IN ENGLAND,

SHOW US ON THIS DOLL WHERE THE TRANS PRIEST PENETRATED YOU?

you don't have to be English or live in the UK to be a member of the Church of England to have a stake in this issue. Globally, every member of the CoE does though.

And until the mental case sufferer has his nuts and dick removed, he isn't transgender.... He doesn't represent God and needs removal from his position asap.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lol at your rebranding comment and you thinking this will swell pews.

God laid down the laws. The clergy class are expected to uphold Gods laws, not make them up to go along with the latest trends.

There is only one side when you are a Christian. God's side.