OMG TRANS PRIEST CHURCH OF England

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Well Murd feels they need to rebrand to stay relevant.

So basically we are being drug way backwards by drooling tards who think its progress.

The most interesting part is the same homosexuals and Christains who are now supporting eachother against ...this.
makes sense. No?

In wally wally retard world?

NFL not doing so great? Install basket ball hoops on the 30 yard line and let the wide receivers arm themselves with baseball bats.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
makes sense. No?

In wally wally retard world?

NFL not doing so great? Install basket ball hoops on the 30 yard line and let the wide receivers arm themselves with baseball bats.

She has a lot of hatred for something she knows almost nothing about.

Which is pretty much standard in CA. And OR and WA.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
would one of the smarter libtards around here so seem to know so much about virtually everything. Theology included.

Care to explain why - a priest who's doctrine calls for personal celibacy needs to change from any sex to any sex?

Isn't remaining asexual the entire point?

Or is there some big reveal hidden somewhere on a piece of parchment a first century christian used to wipe his ass which indicates otherwise?

Blurt? Care to indulge a bit of theological theatrics here?

The Church of England clergy class are allowed to be married....they don't pledge celibacy.... and they can divorce as well. Henry the 8th made sure of it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The Church of England clergy class are allowed to be married....they don't pledge celibacy.... and they can divorce as well. Henry the 8th made sure of it.
So they are not Catholics then?

My bad. Wrong heathenish septic think tank inspired by Satan then.

Carry on.