OMG! Why Didn't Trump Do This?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Omg... I just realized, you girls think I'm here to stop you from having sex with each other

lolz...

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Charlotte Rampling, OMG!

6fdc2ad0c657e276336da8350e62475b.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
TDS... Get your TDS here...
Sorry, ya fruit.
No selling Trump Devotion Simpletonism in my thread.

Trump was happy with the current arrangment while it benefited him.

But as events unfolded like the Capitol Hill Riot & his subsequent censure, he railed against Big Tech.

So he didn't do anything to check their power.
He repeatedly called for Congress to enact laws for 4 years. EO's are worthless.

Yep. And the narrative was much different about that one.

It's good to see another Biden EO. You know much leftists respect democracy when Congress isnt even necessary anymore.

I've seen leftists openly wonder why Congress even exists..... so that's how groomed they are to welcome authoritarianism.

Trump tries to pass things through congress.....total "wanna be dictator"

Biden EOing literally everything.......yay democracy!

Smh.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Omg... I just realized, you girls think I'm here to stop you from having sex with each other

lolz...
. If you become more alert,
you'll just realize what a moron you are.

Well that's some heavy irony, there.

Maybe you could strap it on and give Admin a good railing. That's about all your comments are ever worth here.

If only you were capable of telling people exactly HOW they are "morons"......rather than just drooling on yourself and getting pissed because you cant.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Amazon and Facebook are unnamed targets of Biden’s executive order
and

Fri, July 9, 2021, 4:46 PM

Big Tech is once again in Washington’s crosshairs. On Friday, President Biden called on the Federal Trade Commission and Department of Justice to enforce existing rules and establish new ones that could interfere with the market domination of America’s biggest tech firms.
The
calls on the FTC to establish stricter rules over mergers, making it harder for larger tech companies to swallow up their smaller competitors — just like Facebook has with Instagram and WhatsApp. It also makes it harder for companies to use their customers’ data to make competing products — just like Amazon has been accused of doing with its third-party sellers.
The order also calls on the FTC and DOJ to use flexibility in existing antitrust laws to retroactively unwind “bad mergers” completed under prior administrations.

I fervently hope this is real and not just for show. These tech giants seriously need to be reined in. If Biden really does that, good for him!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A yahoo comment that sums it up.
"Please he is not targeting big tech. They literally put him into this office by suppressing Biden's past family issues per a poll taken just a few weeks ago. 17% of Democrats said they would have changed their vote if they actually heard the full story about Biden's son. Big Tech suppressed that story about his partner and the part Joe had in his dealings."