OMG! Why Didn't Trump Do This?

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Amazon and Facebook are unnamed targets of Biden’s executive order
and

Fri, July 9, 2021, 4:46 PM

Big Tech is once again in Washington’s crosshairs. On Friday, President Biden called on the Federal Trade Commission and Department of Justice to enforce existing rules and establish new ones that could interfere with the market domination of America’s biggest tech firms.
The
calls on the FTC to establish stricter rules over mergers, making it harder for larger tech companies to swallow up their smaller competitors — just like Facebook has with Instagram and WhatsApp. It also makes it harder for companies to use their customers’ data to make competing products — just like Amazon has been accused of doing with its third-party sellers.
The order also calls on the FTC and DOJ to use flexibility in existing antitrust laws to retroactively unwind “bad mergers” completed under prior administrations.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
...a old Dog Park friend back in the city referred to #failure45 as the Pomeranian of politicians, all aggressive yapping and no results, sad really, he has such good hair, $100,000 hair from what I read.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
LOL! This is a joke. Another biden nothing EO. I bet it winds up stifling competition.
Hey numb nuts, have you noticed how Trump's dumfuckery in dealing with 'Chie NaW" that American Industry in particular the Auto Industry is being hamstrung by a shortage of Computer Chips, and other related components...Policies that Biden will fix, he can only undo so many clusterfucks in a day, give him a break.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
TDS... Get your TDS here...
Sorry, ya fruit.
No selling Trump Devotion Simpletonism in my thread.

Trump was happy with the current arrangment while it benefited him.

He was obviously delighted that he was allowed to make use of Twitter as his megaphone.

But as events unfolded like the Capitol Hill Riot & his subsequent censure, he railed against Big Tech.

So he didn't do anything to check their power.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! This is a joke. Another biden nothing EO. I bet it winds up stifling competition.
Hey numb nuts, have you noticed how Trump's dumfuckery in dealing with 'Chie NaW" that American Industry in particular the Auto Industry is being hamstrung by a shortage of Computer Chips, and other related components...Policies that Biden will fix, he can only undo so many clusterfucks in a day, give him a break.
Fix? By having the chinks buy all of hunters art? Lets hope that works!!! Oh, how much is biden gonna make the chinks pay for COVID? Is he thuper therious about Putin stopping the hackers too? BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
TDS... Get your TDS here...
Sorry, ya fruit.
No selling Trump Devotion Simpletonism in my thread.

Trump was happy with the current arrangment while it benefited him.

But as events unfolded like the Capitol Hill Riot & his subsequent censure, he railed against Big Tech.

So he didn't do anything to check their power.
He repeatedly called for Congress to enact laws for 4 years. EO's are worthless.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Why do Democrats always have to fix the economy after Repukes break it?
I mean - Okay - I'm not a big fan of Dems but Repukes completely fuck things up each and every time
.and the Dem POTUS has to pick up the pieces.
Happened after Reagan/Bush left a mess.
. Then Bush 43 left the mess
. now tardboi Trump left the mess.

Why do Repukes always leave the mess?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Then wtf did that dicktater Trump issue so many of them?
More than any other president in history per year. (55)

#
PartyTotal
Order number rangeYears in officeExecutive orders per yearPeriod
Republican291
836.4January 20, 2001 – January 20, 2009
Democratic276
834.6January 20, 2009 – January 20, 2017
Republican220
455.0January 20, 2017 – January 20, 2021

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why do Democrats always have to fix the economy after Repukes break it.
I mean - Okay - I'm not a big fan of Dems but Repukes completely fuck things up each and every time
Happened after Regan/Bush left a mess.

LOL! Like thats ever happened! Carter totally fucked us. The dot com bust happened under clinton. President nigger devalued the currency 70%, nearly tripled the price of gold, and the stock market never recovered. At least Trump finally got the market back where it was in 2007 before COVID!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Then wtf did that dicktater Trump issue so many of them?
More than any other president in history per year. (55)

#
PartyTotal
Order number rangeYears in officeExecutive orders per yearPeriod

Republican291
836.4January 20, 2001 – January 20, 2009
Democratic276
834.6January 20, 2009 – January 20, 2017
Republican220
455.0January 20, 2017 – January 20, 2021
Specifically with regard to busting up monopolies, they dont do jack or shit, dummy. Not every EO is the same.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I guess this is what happens after Holigayallday and AIDSmin are done having filthy homo sex. Instead of doing something like smoking a cigarette n just relaxing they get online together and let off some pent up TDS rage for the 4 millionth time

lolz

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
The dot com bust happened under clinton.
Yeah right - VooDoo economics, buster. Bush 41 had called it but never moved to correct it.
....and BURST !
Clintion left a surplus
Bush 43 left the Dow at 8K
Obama left it at 18K and Unemployment at 4.8%
Trump left unemployment at 10%, and the deficit at a billion trillion

Repukes always fail.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Fix? By having the chinks buy all of hunters art? Lets hope that works!!! Oh, how much is biden gonna make the chinks pay for COVID? Is he thuper therious about Putin stopping the hackers too? BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!
Put down and step away from the partisan crack pipe.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I guess this is what happens after Holigayallday and AIDSmin are done having filthy homo sex. Instead of doing something like smoking a cigarette n just relaxing they get online together and let off some pent up TDS rage for the 4 millionth time

lolz
Sorry you weren't invited, but we are thinking about putting together some sort of a midget bdsm scene, possibly in early September, Interested?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lolz
Sorry you weren't invited, but we are thinking about putting together some sort of a midget bdsm scene, possibly in early September, Interested?
no, you and holiday can engage in that all by yourselves.

Filthy homos

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lolz

Filthy homos
Well you're supposed to be the midget, so get off your high sparkle pony.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

lolz

Filthy homos
Stop lying, Bigly Homo.
If you didn't like taking it up the ass
you wouldn't keep coming back for more.

PS: Jankeez WIN !

Complete game SO for Cole.
Game winning HR for Judge.

Houston sucks almost as bad as Bigly Homo and Loktardita.
...only not nearly as much really.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Why do Democrats always have to fix the economy after Repukes break it.
Happened after Regan/Bush left a mess.

LOL! Like thats ever happened! Carter totally fucked us. The dot com bust happened under clinton. President nigger devalued the currency 70%, nearly tripled the price of gold, and the stock market never recovered. At least Trump finally got the market back where it was in 2007 before COVID!
Please cease and desist spamming Bastard Factory with your sick twisted sexual fantasies about tRump. Nobody got time for that, Cracker.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
BTW, Watching Angel Heart, young Mickey Rourke still young and pretty and dabbling with the A list for a minute.....plus Lisa Bonet, hubbada hubbada.

TELEMMGLPICT000131397529_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq14FQhsJKr-QH5086pA9dWpqScQF8WQWwhbxe4HzdxHU.jpeg

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
OMG! Lisa Bonet in Angel Heart.

51u-Qr2XybL._AC_.jpg

It's a shame homos like Bigly could never appreciate the beauty and primal sensuality of Lisa Bonet in the role.

How could he when he's sooooo ghey?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Must be lube up time for Holiday and AIDsmin

they seem to be getting extra frisky