on the advice of Trump, who the Taliban consider The Godfather of Neo Afghanistan, begin ruling by Tweets.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Today’s Taliban uses sophisticated social media practices that rarely violate the rules
A movement rooted in traditional moral codes has become expert at wielding the West’s advanced communication technologies

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsmans out of control, super prolapsed anus is about to get its just deserts!!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The AR-15 (which stands for AR-15 Rifle 15) is the deadliest weapon known to man, capable of such terrible actions as cocking and bullet firing. Scientists theorize that if the Taliban got one, they would become unstoppable, destroying the entire solar system, including Uranus.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
Legalize Hash and Heroin!!!! Americans are ANTI CAPITALIST MARXISTS that robbed my poppy and cannabis fields!!! THEY STOLE MY DRUGS AND USED IT TO FUND THEIR COMMUNIST WAR EFFORT AGAINST THE CAPITALIST FREE NATION OF AFGHANISTAN

The Taliban believes in FREE TRADE MARKET CAPITALISM for Weapons, Explosives and Drugs.

MARXIST/COMMUNIST ANTI CAPITALIST AMERICANS BANNED Bump stocks, BANNED Explosives and BANNED drugs.

Communism is EVIL and America supports it!!!! IF YOU ARE AGAINST LEGALIZING DRUGS YOU ARE A FUCKING COMMUNIST MARXIST. POLICE AUCTIONS ARE COLLECTIVIZATION!!!!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
239231465_10222379121201020_1889438912158456470_n.jpg

and a yuuge hat tip to Raygun!

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
Military industrial complex doesn't care who the president is

After 10 years of glassing Afghanistan they ran out of reasons to sell Stinger missiles and justify the purchase. Now they need to manufacture a new enemy to keep the money flowing.

Korea? Syria? maybe Wes Clark has some insight on the subject

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Military industrial complex doesn't care who the president is

After 10 years of glassing Afghanistan they ran out of reasons to sell Stinger missiles and justify the purchase. Now they need to manufacture a new enemy to keep the money flowing.

Korea? Syria? maybe Wes Clark has some insight on the subject

I forget the number, but it is eye opening to look at the history of the USA at the number years we have not been actively involved in armed conflict.

BfBgfTKCAAA5riu.jpg

Could one of my interns look that up for me? Lokgur, Paunchy? chop chop!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Legalize Hash and Heroin!!!! Americans are ANTI CAPITALIST MARXISTS that robbed my poppy and cannabis fields!!! THEY STOLE MY DRUGS AND USED IT TO FUND THEIR COMMUNIST WAR EFFORT AGAINST THE CAPITALIST FREE NATION OF AFGHANISTAN

The Taliban believes in FREE TRADE MARKET CAPITALISM for Weapons, Explosives and Drugs.

MARXIST/COMMUNIST ANTI CAPITALIST AMERICANS BANNED Bump stocks, BANNED Explosives and BANNED drugs.

Communism is EVIL and America supports it!!!! IF YOU ARE AGAINST LEGALIZING DRUGS YOU ARE A FUCKING COMMUNIST MARXIST. POLICE AUCTIONS ARE COLLECTIVIZATION!!!!

I support drugs being legal. Or at least decriminalized.

Substance abuse disorder is a health crisis and should be treated as one.

Totally sick of the wasteful war on drugs which is also a war on autonomy.

And for my conservative friends? That doesnt mean criminal behaviour such as theft, child neglect and traffick wouldnt still carry consequences.

And I'm a capitalist all the way. All capitalism is is a state of freedom. It's natural for human beings to trade and work. Even in North Korea the people resort to black market trade to survive.....because socailism and communism SUCK.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
239231465_10222379121201020_1889438912158456470_n.jpg

and a yuuge hat tip to Raygun!

Once again you have no fucking clue what anyone is mad about. Or who is getting the blame for what.

You people shouldnt be allowed to vote. Voting should be a fucking priviledge reserved for those who can demonstrate they understand wtf is going on and are not voting based on propaganda.

Sadly we wouldnt even be able to manage that because we wouldnt be able to trust the fucking oversight

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This looks like another thread where admin just wants to be left alone to suck cock