On the World Famous Super Secret Cabal that Saved the Election

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The handshake between business and labor was just one component of a vast, cross-partisan campaign to protect the election–an extraordinary shadow effort dedicated not to winning the vote but to ensuring it would be free and fair, credible and uncorrupted. For more than a year, a loosely organized coalition of operatives scrambled to shore up America’s institutions as they came under simultaneous attack from a remorseless pandemic and an autocratically inclined President. Though much of this activity took place on the left, it was separate from the Biden campaign and crossed ideological lines, with crucial contributions by nonpartisan and conservative actors. The scenario the shadow campaigners were desperate to stop was not a Trump victory. It was an election so calamitous that no result could be discerned at all, a failure of the central act of democratic self-governance that has been a hallmark of America since its founding.

Their work touched every aspect of the election. They got states to change voting systems and laws and helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding. They fended off voter-suppression lawsuits, recruited armies of poll workers and got millions of people to vote by mail for the first time. They successfully pressured social media companies to take a harder line against disinformation and used data-driven strategies to fight viral smears. They executed national public-awareness campaigns that helped Americans understand how the vote count would unfold over days or weeks, preventing Trump’s conspiracy theories and false claims of victory from getting more traction. After Election Day, they monitored every pressure point to ensure that Trump could not overturn the result. “The untold story of the election is the thousands of people of
both parties who accomplished the triumph of American democracy at its very foundation,” says Norm Eisen, a prominent lawyer and former Obama Administration official who recruited Republicans and Democrats to the board of the Voter Protection Program.

For Trump and his allies were running their own campaign to spoil the election. The President spent months insisting that mail ballots were a Democratic plot and the election would be “rigged.” His henchmen

at the state level sought to block their use, while his lawyers brought dozens of spurious suits to make it more difficult to vote–an intensification of the GOP’s legacy of suppressive tactics. Before the election, Trump plotted to block a legitimate vote count. And he spent the months following Nov. 3 trying to steal the election he’d lost–with lawsuits and conspiracy theories, pressure on state and local officials, and finally summoning his army of supporters to the Jan. 6 rally that ended in deadly violence at the Capitol.

read on...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is interesting. Yes, even the oligarchs whom I abhor hate Trump. They hate him because Trump is a fool and he instigates chaos and hatred. That's not good for any system of government.

It's pretty fucking clear to anyone who is not a pure partisan hack that Trump came nowhere close to winning the election.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
This is interesting. Yes, even the oligarchs whom I abhor hate Trump. They hate him because Trump is a fool and he instigates chaos and hatred. That's not good for any system of government.

It's pretty fucking clear to anyone who is not a pure partisan hack that Trump came nowhere close to winning the election.
Indeed - the business community was sick of him creating uncertainty and upheaval due to his insane and erratic behavior.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
BREAKING NEWS: Doug Logan Of Cyber Ninja's is now asking Trump for permission to search Area 51, for hard evidence on the Alien Vote Smuggling Operation to steal the election from THE Trump Organization..

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BREAKING NEWS: Doug Logan Of Cyber Ninja's is now asking Trump for permission to search Area 51, for hard evidence on the Alien Vote Smuggling Operation to steal the election from THE Trump Organization..

Well, he may find something there. I'm betting that Trump himself is actually an alien.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well, he may find something there. I'm betting that Trump himself is actually an alien.
Hopefully he rapes you and tosses you out of UFO1 with your guts inside out!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Won't he have to use somebody else's dick for that? I hear he's kinda challenged.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
A sneak and peek inside the Cyber Ninja's HQ, in an increasingly large variety of locations in Maricopa County, it's now being called "The movable recount" by local residents, exhibiting above room temperature IQ's.

How feeble is that?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Won't he have to use somebody else's dick for that? I hear he's kinda challenged.
Sounds like you wanna know real bad.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A sneak and peek inside the Cyber Ninja's HQ, in an increasingly large variety of locations in Maricopa County, it's now being called "The movable recount" by local residents, exhibiting above room temperature IQ's.

How feeble is that?

scrambling to cover up your election theft still?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Typical con, advocating for the rape and murder of people he disagrees with.

Funny that kind of verbal assault and vioent fantasizing doesn't bother Dovey at all. No, it's just the liberals she objects to. She's blind and deaf to the violence advocated by her brethren. In fact, from Day 1, lokbrain, Strapon, and Arms Dealer Brat have been nasty, have never hesitated to share their wishes to see me dead, have called me horrible names, and have never offered a single salient argument for their politics. Not one. It's 100% attacks and name calling. Funny how @Dove has been a vocal defender of them, especially Strapon, claiming repeatedly what a great guy he is.

The hypocrisy is blatant.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

A member of an advanced civilisation that can quickly travel great space distances?

....make your mind up. Is he an idiot or are you the idiot?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
:facepalm:

Screenshot-20210517-232800-Chrome.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

A member of an advanced civilisation that can quickly travel great space distances?

You don't think there can be idiots on other planets? You're a member of an advanced civilzation. Didn't make you smart.

False dilemma. SMH

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Typical con, advocating for the rape and murder of people he disagrees with.

Funny that kind of verbal assault and vioent fantasizing doesn't bother Dovey at all. No, it's just the liberals she objects to. She's blind and deaf to the violence advocated by her brethren. In fact, from Day 1, lokbrain, Strapon, and Arms Dealer Brat have been nasty, have never hesitated to share their wishes to see me dead, have called me horrible names, and have never offered a single salient argument for their politics. Not one. It's 100% attacks and name calling. Funny how @Dove has been a vocal defender of them, especially Strapon, claiming repeatedly what a great guy he is.

The hypocrisy is blatant.
Dont forget I want him to use his alien powers to turn your guts inside out, bitch!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You don't think there can be idiots on other planets? You're a member of an advanced civilzation. Didn't make you smart.

False dilemma. SMH

Why fake, cuntface?

You said you think he might be an alien and you've often doubted his IQ over the years.

IF he is an alien, he therefore is not of this Earth and would require the skills or at least basic understanding of advanced propulsion systems and the operating principles with such tech to ARRIVE on Earth.

I am not from an advanced civilisation as I can't grasp the science or operating manual for off world tech and neither can anyone else on Earth apparently....since we're more or less stuck between the moon and this planet still for manned missions since the 1960's.

Additionally, you're a subhuman leftist bobblehead teacher of nothing from the failed state of California...

Trump and I laugh at you...

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Does it really?
How does it feel to be posting in a thread where @Breakfall is the smartest con poster, by at least 20 IQ points?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

False dilemma. SMH

Why fake, cuntface?

You said you think he might be an alien and you've often doubted his IQ over the years.

IF he is an alien, he therefore is not of this Earth and would require the skills or at least basic understanding of advanced propulsion systems and the operating principles with such tech to ARRIVE on Earth.

I am not from an advanced civilisation as I can't grasp the science or operating manual for off world tech and neither can anyone else on Earth apparently....since we're more or less stuck between the moon and this planet still for manned missions since the 1960's.

Additionally, you're a subhuman leftist bobblehead teacher of nothing from the failed state of California...

So, you're saying you, without any knowledge of advanced propulsion systems and their operating principles, could NOT walk onto Elon Musk's spaceship sometime in the future and travel somewhere because you didn't design, build, and operate the craft?

OK, Einstein.

SMDH

PS, I guess not one of us here has ever gotten on a plane and flown to another town because I'm pretty sure none of us work for Boeing or Airbus.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Does it really?
How does it feel to be posting in a thread where @Breakfall is the smartest con poster, by at least 20 IQ points?
Really, it does. Good for break, having a 150 IQ!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

False dilemma. SMH

Why fake, cuntface?

So, you're saying you, without any knowledge of advanced propulsion systems and their operating principles, could NOT walk onto Elon Musk's spaceship sometime in the future and travel somewhere because you didn't design, build, and operate the craft?

OK, Einstein.

SMDH

PS, I guess not one of us here has ever gotten on a plane and flown to another town because I'm pretty sure none of us work for Boeing or Airbus.

I'm saying the science either doesn't exist for it now, or is squirreled away in a secret government program and the civilian sector hasn't the foggiest notion how to design or replicate it.

Your analogy sucks donkey balls.

You'd be a horrible teacher...