Oooooooooyyyyy veeeeeyyyyyyy

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
JUDEN RAUS!
Looks ghastly eh? Death and torture everywhere!!
GzhSzQS.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
JUDEN RAUS!
GzhSzQS.jpg
A jew was just telling me this yesterday! I winked and said, "Dont worry jewbrosis, I got your back!" Then he told me as a reward, I'll get to own my own nigger!
Our contacts saw you that day all dressed up trying to hide your face Moshe!
Did you see our contact? You were looking right at him...
QXb9enm.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
JUDEN RAUS!
GzhSzQS.jpg
A jew was just telling me this yesterday! I winked and said, "Dont worry jewbrosis, I got your back!" Then he told me as a reward, I'll get to own my own nigger!
QXb9enm.jpg
No. I dont wear a mask like a bitch. Your contact is highly unreliable. Prolly a jew plant. You should gas that cunt just like hitler did all them jews!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
JUDEN RAUS!
GzhSzQS.jpg
QXb9enm.jpg
No. I dont wear a mask like a bitch. Your contact is highly unreliable. Prolly a jew plant. You should gas that cunt just like hitler did all them jews!
Why have DENTISTS and a HOSPITAL if you're just going to kill them? You know the pics you see of them all skinny, the whole of Europe was starving but especially Germany because supply routes were cut off by the allies... Why is that so hard for you to understand? Have you seen what a gas chamber looks like for executions of ONE person? I've got a pic of one from the same era... It's IMPOSSIBLE man, the numbers don't add up Lok... I've posted soooo much shit and you just blank it like a lib ffs...[/QUOTE]

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
JUDEN RAUS!
GzhSzQS.jpg

Lok, Jews are vermin and should be treated as such.
tbh i sorta feel bad for them, always getting picked on and beat up cuz their glasses r thick and most have mouth-breather shaped faces

forget judaism wanting your money, islam wants your head

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
JUDEN RAUS!
GzhSzQS.jpg

tbh i sorta feel bad for them, always getting picked on and beat up cuz their glasses r thick and most have mouth-breather shaped faces

They are the BIGGEST threat to the white race, they're at war with us but not the violent kind, if you look at the UNs definition of genocide it's happening to us... I can't be arsed tonight but I've posted hundreds of articles and videos, the second coming of messiah happens when the gentile(white race) is no more...
iERtf9a.jpg

Think Jeannie, Europe is being FLOODED with immigrants and they're at the wheel forcing it on us! People need to wake the fuck up!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
JUDEN RAUS!
GzhSzQS.jpg
QXb9enm.jpg
Why have DENTISTS and a HOSPITAL if you're just going to kill them? You know the pics you see of them all skinny, the whole of Europe was starving but especially Germany because supply routes were cut off by the allies... Why is that so hard for you to understand? Have you seen what a gas chamber looks like for executions of ONE person? I've got a pic of one from the same era... It's IMPOSSIBLE man, the numbers don't add up Lok... I've posted soooo much shit and you just blank it like a lib ffs...
[/QUOTE]
Hell, we all know millions died in Germany and we have the pictures to prove it.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
JUDEN RAUS!
GzhSzQS.jpg

They are the BIGGEST threat to the white race, they're at war with us but not the violent kind, if you look at the UNs definition of genocide it's happening to us... I can't be arsed tonight but I've posted hundreds of articles and videos, the second coming of messiah happens when the gentile(white race) is no more...
iERtf9a.jpg

Think Jeannie, Europe is being FLOODED with immigrants and they're at the wheel forcing it on us! People need to wake the fuck up!

im woke enough lol

u know there was a time when gingers were sought out as vampires and got wooden stakes pounded through their hearts

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
JUDEN RAUS!
GzhSzQS.jpg

iERtf9a.jpg

im woke enough lol

u know there was a time when gingers were sought out as vampires and got wooden stakes pounded through their hearts
That's hardly the same now is it...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
JUDEN RAUS!
GzhSzQS.jpg
QXb9enm.jpg
Why have DENTISTS and a HOSPITAL if you're just going to kill them? You know the pics you see of them all skinny, the whole of Europe was starving but especially Germany because supply routes were cut off by the allies... Why is that so hard for you to understand? Have you seen what a gas chamber looks like for executions of ONE person? I've got a pic of one from the same era... It's IMPOSSIBLE man, the numbers don't add up Lok... I've posted soooo much shit and you just blank it like a lib ffs...
Hell, we all know millions died in Germany and we have the pictures to prove it.
[/QUOTE]
Hahahahahaa! ffs man people died in a war? Noooo... Show me a picture of millions of gassed jews...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The 28 million Russians who died mightr have somethhing to say.
Those fuckers have a cheek, they killed millions of us with a kike at the helm... Never hear anything about THAT just the contested 6 million kikes, how can you kill more kikes than there were in Europe and still have all of them to tell their tales? That's all that number is, a tale, no actual proof except some pics of starving people and some piled up bodies who died for all sorts of reasons... I'm not saying no kikes were executed but it was drastically lowere than 6 fuckin million haaha! Why is it when I show proof of newpapers talking about six million kikes in peril in 1901 nobody wisens up?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Those fuckers have a cheek, they killed millions of us with a kike at the helm... Never hear anything about THAT just the contested 6 million kikes, how can you kill more kikes than there were in Europe and still have all of them to tell their tales? That's all that number is, a tale, no actual proof except some pics of starving people and some piled up bodies who died for all sorts of reasons... I'm not saying no kikes were executed but it was drastically lowere than 6 fuckin million haaha! Why is it when I show proof of newpapers talking about six million kikes in peril in 1901 nobody wisens up?
Here
FE9AyUo.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here
FE9AyUo.jpg
And when I looked into this asshole last month, I learned he too was purged and executed by Stalin. In fact, Stalin didnt show any favoritism. He butchered shit tons of jews along with all other ethnicities.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Here
FE9AyUo.jpg
And when I looked into this asshole last month, I learned he too was purged and executed by Stalin. In fact, Stalin didnt show any favoritism. He butchered shit tons of jews along with all other ethnicities.
Why do you think that's relevant to what I'm saying? You NEVER here of any mass executions of our race do you?