Orange Trump ‘great again’ pills.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just as I thought, it’s white peoples fault... You try to come across as intelligent but you’re fucking stooopid! They STILL burn “witches” in Africa #WHACKANDA but god damn Harry Potter keeps them from progressing... Grow up soy

You forgot to toss in "But her e-mails". If you wish to be myopic in your world view, you're choice..but for some balance perhaps post some images of rural southern states, they'll look quite similar to those south africans you used. And nary a coon nor kike to be found nearby. Oh wait... those poor white folk were exploited, yes? How could that be, they're the master race. But, they were were outsmarted by the Jew.. oh dear... but superior master race genes. No?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Just as I thought, it’s white peoples fault... You try to come across as intelligent but you’re fucking stooopid! They STILL burn “witches” in Africa #WHACKANDA but god damn Harry Potter keeps them from progressing... Grow up soy

You forgot to toss in "But her e-mails". If you wish to be myopic in your world view, you're choice..but for some balance perhaps post some images of rural southern states, they'll look quite similar to those south africans you used. And nary a coon nor kike to be found nearby. Oh wait... those poor white folk were exploited, yes? How could that be, they're the master race. But, they were were outsmarted by the Jew.. oh dear... but superior master race genes. No?
You’ve said absolutely nothing except more white hate, it’s at this point I’m going to ignore you, u bring nante

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t usually share these because I can’t trust assholes

Yeah? Fuck off you horrible cunt

No U!
You remind me of this other racist I used to know lol he was a moron too. He was such an asshat that even the KKK didn't want him.

Yeah fuckin lol bye now

Like I said, you're a moron.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You’ve said absolutely nothing except more white hate, it’s at this point I’m going to ignore you, u bring nante
Like playing checkers with a pigeon.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Like playing checkers with a pigeon.
Sorry man, I guess I was a little angry last night, my bad

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Some thoughts:

1. Whites didn't invent slavery.
2. Whites were the first to stop engaging in it.
3. It still happens today, and at the hands of those who pioneered it.
4. Racism is disgusting and retarded.
5. Whites are absolutely not the only people who are racist.
6. Whites who are racist justify anti-white racism, so fucking stop it, you idiots. Don't hand your enemies ammunition, how fucking retarded is that?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Also, let me add:

7. The group most vocally racist against whites -- by a slim margin, but still -- are white leftists.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
th