Oroton Bomb

fornhuncle

component
Banned
Thanks and praise to that 8-methyl-N-vanillyl-6-nonenamide for the warm and fuzzies, and I never watched an episode of Teletubbies, Nothing against the British, in fact, I've enjoyed a Cucumber Sandwich. If that betrays my travel history, so be it, I've had breakfast in Rome, lunch in Paris, Dinner in Morocco, and a snack in Spain, all on the same day.

I don't get jet-lagged, I play jet tag, call the TSA, I got precheck, called a checkbook, and in Chess, my favorite piece is the rook.

That's for completion, I'll be seen you.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Thanks and praise to that 8-methyl-N-vanillyl-6-nonenamide for the warm and fuzzies, and I never watched an episode of Teletubbies, Nothing against the British, in fact, I've enjoyed a Cucumber Sandwich. If that betrays my travel history, so be it, I've had breakfast in Rome, lunch in Paris, Dinner in Morocco, and a snack in Spain, all on the same day.

I don't get jet-lagged, I play jet tag, call the TSA, I got precheck, called a checkbook, and in Chess, my favorite piece is the rook.

G’day...tell me a bit about yourself; you seem interesting thus far...

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
G’day...tell me a bit about yourself; you seem interesting thus far...

Indeed, except for the rook thing, the most inelegant piece on the board.

I'd welcome him but some of the more paranoid ones here would then suspect him of various crimes.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Four countries in one day, with time to eat? Nope. Don't believe it.

Welcome, though!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aryan and Breakfall are experts at detecting blow ins and alt accounts. They will be assigned to this person's case.

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
WHO THE FUCK IS THIS ASSHOLE? WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE'S RETARDED BROTHER, HALF-WIT SHAKESPEARE???

READ A DICTIONARY MUCH, ASS LUMP?

WELCOME TO THE FORUM, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!