Out muh kitchen, mammy!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Shit like this is great! Fewer jigs for me to look at in the grocery store! Lets do this to TV too! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
SELF-PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's really gross.

They took the native off Land O Lakes butter as well.

They got rid of the native and kept the land lol.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's really gross.

You know, in all honesty, I didnt GAF when they had the mammy and I didnt GAF when they made her look like a 1960's housewife. Now that they ejected her completely? LMFAO! What a joke!

Meanwhile, I give some fux about Mike Lindel so I bought about $300 of his shit and that was even with the discount!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Shit like this is great! Fewer jigs for me to look at in the grocery store! Lets do this to TV too! BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
SELF-PWN3D!

Rayciss like you are gonna extinct soon...Lokmeer!

You kin run, butcher caint hide, Lokmeer!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SELF-PWN3D!

When, faggit ass? How soon josephine? Lemme know. LOL! :devil1:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's really gross.

Anyways, I managed to obtain one of the the last bottles of Aunt Jemimah syrup remaining on the shelf in Vancouver before it was taken out of production.

So I'm considering having it cryogenically frozen or else encased in acrylic for posterity.

200617-aunt-jemima-syrup-bottle-2x1-cs_7dd8eaa63f52d490327b42d0260ff05f.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg

That way I can either pawn it off to some future collector or else donate it to the BLM equivalent of the Simon Wiesenthal Centre.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SELF-PWN3D!

Joe, the woman was actually proud of her pancake mix and wanted her picture on the cover. Then 70 years later some retards came around and lied claiming it was racist to have a black woman's picture on a box of pancake mix.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's really gross.

Anyways, I managed to obtain one of the the last bottles of Aunt Jemimah syrup remaining on the shelf in Vancouver before it was taken out of production.

So I'm considering having it cryogenically frozen or else encased in acrylic for posterity.

200617-aunt-jemima-syrup-bottle-2x1-cs_7dd8eaa63f52d490327b42d0260ff05f.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg

That way I can either pawn it off to some future collector or else donate it to the BLM equivalent of the Simon Wiesenthal Centre.
FUKIN RAYYYYCIS!!!!