"Outrage" (LOL) as Texas Education Official says schools must have opposing views about the Hollowco$$t

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fucking beautiful! About god damned time too, the truth about WW2 shouldn't be surpressed any longer.

@Blazor you seen this bro? @LotusBud will literally burst an eyeball when she reads this LMAO. God bless Texas!

Outrage as Texas education official says schools must have books with ‘opposing views’ on Holocaust

AAPyJJb.img

A suggestion by a
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
school administrator that pupils be offered books with “opposing” views on the
has triggered outrage, with several
politicians slamming the recommendation.

Gina Peddy, executive director of curriculum and instruction at the Carroll Independent School District in Southlake, was reportedly recorded last Friday advising teachers during a training session that if the school has books about the Holocaust, then they should also have books with “opposing” perspectives.

“Make sure that if you have a book on the Holocaust, that you have one that has an opposing, that has other perspectives,” Ms Peddy could be heard saying in an audio recording reported by

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I think Conservative Children should be taught that Trump's Diet is a Healthy Diet, and and they should be supplied with Soft Drinks and Cigarettes in School.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Opposing views are appropriate for philosophies and theories and in attempts to solve unknowns. They are not appropriate in regard to fact.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol, nice. I hadnt heard that yet.

What, Me Racist? Blazor chimes in on Holocaust denial.

Oh look, its the lunch lady lol.

I hope your meatloaf recipe has gotten better as I've instructed you to do so. Im pretty hungry today. So an extra scoop of mashed taters to go with it please.

It's really a riot that you have created some sort of persona for me that exists only in your demented mind. Enjoy!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Lol, nice. I hadnt heard that yet.

What, Me Racist? Blazor chimes in on Holocaust denial.

Oh look, its the lunch lady lol.

I hope your meatloaf recipe has gotten better as I've instructed you to do so. Im pretty hungry today. So an extra scoop of mashed taters to go with it please.

It's really a riot that you have created some sort of persona for me that exists only in your demented mind. Enjoy!
Consider it a Trophy.