- Reaction score
- 2,270
- Location
- Chicagoland
How do you know what hasn't been released? Because your Betters tell you so?Why do they want to hide the full contents?
Are you holding out for those Obama Cock Pics like your pal Mingie?
How do you know what hasn't been released? Because your Betters tell you so?Why do they want to hide the full contents?
I haven't read a single word of it and I doubt I ever will.How do you know what hasn't been released? Because your Betters tell you so?
Are you holding out for those Obama Cock Pics like your pal Mingie?
So you take your Betters word for it that there's stuff in the Epstein files that prove Trump fucked the kinder, huh?I haven't read a single word of it and I doubt I ever will.
. It's like a baseball game.
I don't watch it but I do read the box scores after it's all over.
When it's all over I will take note of the findings.
PS: Yankees suck.
. I hope they lose and Boone is finally fired.
If that is the consensus under the law in the endSo you take your Betters word for it that there's stuff in the Epstein files that prove Trump fucked the kinder, huh?
Trunp never ONCE "promised" or even said HE would "release" the Epstein court docs.
I see Cookie handled thr rest of your claims. But Trump only made one comment that he supports the docs being released. He never stated HE would release them.
A president does not have the authority to do that.
You guys dont care about any of these issues or the country. You never actually look into anything. Trump did not invite the Islamic occupation to bomb or attack any part of our country and if you cared you would have looked into this claim rather than mindless parroting whatever garbage crosses your algorithm.
I hope none of that is facts.President Donald Trump signed the into law on November 19, 2025, compelling the federal government to release documents tied to Jeffrey Epstein. []
Campaign Promises and Initial Opposition
- 2024 Campaign: During his presidential campaign, Trump and key surrogates stated he would "probably" make additional Epstein-related records public. []
- White House Opposition: After taking office, Trump and his administration initially worked to block or delay legislative efforts in Congress to force a full public disclosure. [, ]
- Policy Reversal: In November 2025, facing overwhelming bipartisan momentum and a discharge petition in the House, Trump reversed his position and urged Republican lawmakers to pass the bill. [, , ]
The Epstein Files Transparency Act (H.R. 4405)
- Passage: The bill cleared the House by a 427–1 vote and passed the Senate by unanimous consent before Trump signed it into law. [, ]
- Requirements: The law ordered the to publish unclassified investigative files, flight logs, communications, and records concerning Epstein and his network in a searchable and downloadable format. [, ]
- Exceptions & Redactions: The legislation permitted the administration to withhold or heavily redact victim identities and details that could compromise ongoing federal investigations. [, ]
Subsequent Releases and Ongoing Dispute
- Document Disclosures: The DOJ released millions of pages of records and media files across late 2025 and January 2026. [, ]
- Criticism from Lawmakers and Survivors: Democratic and some Republican lawmakers—along with Epstein survivors—have criticized the Trump administration for heavy redactions and claimed that millions of relevant files or unredacted names continue to be withheld. [, ]
- New Legislation: Bipartisan lawmakers have pushed for additional follow-up measures like the Epstein Files Transparency Act II to grant survivors and state attorneys general legal avenues to challenge Department of Justice redactions. [, ]
- THE FILES ARE STILL NOT RELEASED, TRUMP WHO ACTS LIKE A KING CAN WAVE HIS GOLDEN SCEPTER AND ORDER THEM RELEASED IMMEDIATELY, HE HAS NOT DONE THAT. WHY?
Do you honestly believe that if there was anything incriminating in those files that the Biden Administration kept them secret to protect Trump?If that is the consensus under the law in the end
I will accept the judgement of the courts regardless of who is found culpable.
What I suspect is that we won't ever see the the full as originally prepared files.Do you honestly believe that if there was anything incriminating in those files that the Biden Administration kept them secret to protect Trump?
And MAN! Look at Admin.gie having a spamgasm. He really, really wants to see those Obama Cock pics that are rumored to be in the unreleased files.
Why indeed, but that doesn't answer the simple question AGAIN.What I suspect is that we won't ever see the the full as originally prepared files.
.Why?
There may be some truth to this. It is quite clear from what has been released that the majority of Epstein's clients were your Leftist Filth Betters.Because the American public can't handle the truth (or at least have no entitlement to it), and oligarchs, even when they disagree and don't fancy one another
will abide by English school boi code.
That is certainly what your Trump Ministry of Truth Radio says.It is quite clear from what has been released that the majority of Epstein's clients were your Leftist Filth Betters.
No, that's what my eyes told me as I perused the releases. You can ask your AI since you didn't look at any of it yourself. But I'm afraid your AI algorithm will hide the truth from you to keep you a good little Leftie Drone.That is certainly what your Trump Ministry of Truth Radio says.
Golly, are you saying the Trump admin didn't release anything incriminating to anyone but his political opposition?No, that's what my eyes told me as I perused the releases. You can ask your AI since you didn't look at any of it yourself. But I'm afraid your AI algorithm will hide the truth from you to keep you a good little Leftie Drone.