Oxfam: White women who inform police they have been raper are supporting white supremacy . BTW these are supposed "feminists" who are saying white .,

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Holy shit this is evil! The left is so racist and antiwoman. They are saying white women should not tell police if they are raped by nonwhite men because enforcing the law and holding rapists accountable is "white supremacy ".

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So middle class liberal white women are lower down on the victim hierarchy chart of oppression than non-white males...

I was going to read the whole article but fuck paying a subsciption fee for the privilege.

Interesting, quite a dilemma for the normally very vocal Fem-dyke mob.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Probably nefarious blacks are behind the article.
Give me their twitter and I'll tear them new arseholes.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It would be worth doing just to witness the hysterical white liberal bitches melting into a virtue signalling SJW frenzy and hurling themselves on the ground like petulant toddlers in an effort to prevent the ngger being disposed of.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Holy shit this is evil! The left is so racist and antiwoman. They are saying white women should not tell police if they are raped by nonwhite men because enforcing the law and holding rapists accountable is "white supremacy ".

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oak used to accuse me repeatedly of being a contemptible white feminist, and claimed my feminism has zero meaning because I am white, and according to Oak, "privileged." She blasted me repeatedly for it. The Oxfam thing sounds like Oak wrote it. Just sayin'.

In my opinion, it's blowback. Enraged people of color. The problem is, 50% of the people in any race or ethnicity are dumbasses, so outcomes like this are unfortunately to be expected. Some smart people from all races need to step up and figure out how to resolve all of this bullshit. There is a lot of it in every group, and on every side. Dumb people suck.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lotus is not a horrific cunt!

You really hate the black part of yourself, don't you?
Away n throw yourself under a bus....
Do you really think I care whether you disagree with me? Put me on ignore or I'll give you a reason to....

What? I thought we were pals, Shamwow.

He said you were NOT a horrific cunt and you took a dig at him......lol

Yeah. After he edited his post. And after he told me to put him on ignore.