PCism - From Inside Joke to WTLF(?)

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
It would never have become political if not for intolerant asses like you and your ilk. Cause and effect. Learn to understand it.

And theyve got their rights, its no longer politics its history. My target is identity politics....intolerant asses like you... yea thats it, that game dont work anymore so just go fuck yourself.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And theyve got their rights, its no longer politics its history. My target is identity politics....intolerant asses like you... yea thats it, that game dont work anymore so just go fuck yourself.

She's intolerant of assholes?

I suppose that could be a crime against inhumanity.

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
And you're the stereotypical brainwashed, crusty, SJW hippy, to an absolute tee.
oA6yShl.png

I somehow didn't picture as being such chubby little incel. Get some exercise Mr Schickelgruber

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
And you're the stereotypical brainwashed, crusty, SJW hippy, to an absolute tee.

I read that hippy as Hippo, dang my dyslexia!!!

No longer playing along with Leftwing bullshit.

Gay Rights.....Dead issue jog on

Womens rights.....as above got all rights.

Race, I can just imagine Republican President Grant sending the cavalry into Virginia to put the KKK Democrats to the sword. The dems said he was corrupt, ring any bells? Its fucking Deja Vue with these clowns.:LOL3:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Race, I can just imagine Republican President Grant sending the cavalry into Virginia to put the KKK Democrats to the sword. The dems said he was corrupt, ring any bells? Its fucking Deja Vue with these clowns.:LOL3:
You really are a dumb fuck, I thought for a minute you were just "trolling"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

YOU ARE NOT AMERICAN.

Good god, get a grip. lmfao

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

All I know is that global jewry has completely taken over the US establishment and the uniparty Dem/Rep monopoly is similar to the farce which is our Labour/Tory nonsense and voting for either party just inevitably leads to the same globalist shite.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
All I know is that global jewry has completely taken over the US establishment and the uniparty Dem/Rep monopoly is similar to the farce which is our Labour/Tory nonsense and voting for either party just inevitably leads to the same globalist shite.
You should vote for that guy that posts rants from his Lorry on Youtube!