People are stupid.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is an all purpose thread where people can post examples of humans being fucking idiots. I will start us off with a video from last night at a music festival in Houston, Texas where a crowd of morons were so eager to get in the ended up trampling eight people to death and injuring hundreds.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
What else can you say?

The US and the whole western world are in free fall

These kinds of "3rd world" occurrences will happen more and more often.

China is licking their lips in anticipation, seeing the "big prize" closer and closer each day.

Look at these imbeciles stepping on and killing each other because of some fucking stupid music concert.

Tell me, do you think these retards stand ANY CHANCE of defeating an empire like China, like their grandparents did in WWII?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Things aren't looking good. That music concert was some sort of rap and raggae concert thus why you see the people you do in that video. The way they behaved was sad but predictable.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is an all purpose thread where people can post examples of humans being fucking idiots. I will start us off with a video from last night at a music festival in Houston, Texas where a crowd of morons were so eager to get in the ended up trampling eight people to death and injuring hundreds.

...'its a New Generation,Oerdin.

Not exactly yer Woodstock generation.

They want it now & they want it FAST!

They don't wait for anyone anymore.

Reactions: X

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dang, America is going FAST down the drain. And this shit was in Texas, not some fucked up libtard state like Kookfornia.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I think it's just the sign of the times

KIDS have an illusion & false sense of time these days. Regardless of race I notice a lot of them (mostly male) are brats.

They never want to wait in line & this is the result.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Dang, America is going FAST down the drain. And this shit was in Texas, not some fucked up libtard state like Kookfornia.

KIDS have an illusion & false sense of time these days. Regardless of race I notice a lot of them (mostly male) are brats.

Maybe this was the plan all along

To make people act like animals and so, when the rest finally gets fed up, they'll allow these millennials to be crushed like bugs.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Maybe this was the plan all along

To make people act like animals and so, when the rest finally gets fed up, they'll allow these millennials to be crushed like bugs.

They spend too much time behind their xboxes and iPhones. By raising children on virtual reality they don't know or understand what reality is any more. And they expect things to materialize instantly & don't understand a simple concept of waiting in line for their turn. Hence all theset people get crushed stampeded to death.

Too spoiled.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Ever been to a soccer game in Europe or South America ?
PS - England is the worse!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Things aren't looking good. That music concert was some sort of rap and raggae concert thus why you see the people you do in that video. The way they behaved was sad but predictable.

Predictable? How many other rap/reggae concerts, in the 40 yr + history, have had this kind of outcome?