People, I Have Done A Jobby!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I bought ghey trainers/sneakers and cut the tags before I read what it says on the tongue and sheepishly googled it confirming my worst fears!!
Adidas DNA 5.0 150 BUCKS
in6yqSO.jpg

Nice!!!!! eh??
What does that say??? "Love Unites"????
sPPtqHD.jpg

HELL NAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
icg1MaJ.png

They won't take them back because I cut the tag but I told them it says nowhere about being LqtffvnnnQ, miss-sold but it actually does as the woman (dying to laugh she was) told me to look at the description under that colour!!!! Worst fashion blunder since I bought crocs back into fashion!

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Oh shit, nightmare hahaha

I think Blurt's a size 12 or something ridiculous.

He's mentioned about struggling to find high heels in his size.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh shit, nightmare hahaha

I think Blurt's a size 12 or something ridiculous.

He's mentioned about struggling to find high heels in his size.
UK11 then, he's in luck!!! Want them @Blurt?? Pay postage and they're yours, either that or I'm burning them live on Fahgbook!

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL I'm a 10 usually.... got me eye on some Nike 270's.
I had a look, only ones I've not got are 270's these are 720s which I thought you meant, bubble right round, like you're walking on yer tip toes, AVOID!!
LfmdTmP.jpg

Avoid these as well Air Max Genome, clown shoes!!! Every cunt comments on them, usually siz 11 but had to get 10s look stupid big
CqSDlAy.jpg

Recommend these bro Vapormax plus but go half a size up £200 but comfy as fuck bro, well worth the extra 50 IMHO
EU3Cla7.png

They're 11.5 but 10 above?????? MOON BOOT Genomes

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Yeah my mate's got a pair of those bottom ones...

I like TN's & Air Max 95's mostly but seen those 270's and fancied a change.

I must have had about 20 pairs of 95's over the years lol.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah my mate's got a pair of those bottom ones...

I like TN's & Air Max 95's mostly but seen those 270's and fancied a change.

I must have had about 20 pairs of 95's over the years lol.
There were all leather Air max plus 3 that I really wanted, sold out before pay day TWICE!!! I buy too many trainers, I just showed you those other two to avoid if you like comfort, well the Genomes are quite comfy but look stupidly big, I'm sure they're on deals the now so I thought Id save you some cash, if youre anything like me Id buy the ones I wanted and the ones on a deal hahahaha I cannae believe those pride ones mate honest to fuck, even my grandpa said "were's yer fahget trainers?" Fuckin cheers pops

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck!

Seems like I just stumbled into a very colourful episode of Queer Eye for the Aryan Guys.

Keep yer trainers, Shampypoo. I’m good.

But I’m sure you’ll pique Scouse’s interest if you have a spare ball cap in size 0.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL here in Brazoo, with all the LGBT crap at full steam, several companies are trying to win the "gay market" with shenanigans like that

Volkswagen ran an ad with the VW Polo and two fudge packers

Well, straight dudes who own that car are PISSED OFF, because now, the Polo is being associated with the gay community.

And that devalued the car's price in the used market here, believe it or not.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL here in Brazoo, with all the LGBT crap at full steam, several companies are trying to win the "gay market" with shenanigans like that

Volkswagen ran an ad with the VW Polo and two fudge packers

Well, straight dudes who own that car are PISSED OFF, because now, the Polo is being associated with the gay community.

And that devalued the car's price in the used market here, believe it or not.
Oh I can believe it, I'm gonna deliberately deface or erase that part on the tongue and if Im successful I have new dog walkers, if not it'll be my most expensive bin fire EVER! It doesn't help that my cousin knows, my grandpa told him!! My rep is seriously on the line, I can handle being called not many things but you've never felt the shame of an old man laughing at you calling you a bender while wearing ghey pride shoes WTAF man!!!!????

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Let's be honest Shampito, all the colorful specks on the sneaker were a dead giveaway.
That was one of my reasons for picking them hahaha "oohhhh fancy" I thought (not helping myself here) but c'mon I didn't know I need to beware of ghey shoes ffs... The sole,
rHxnnvL.jpg
hindsight is a wonderful thing, you fellas should at least thank me for being the victim and telling you all to be careful, ghey is everywhere...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok I like the blue air maxes at the top
720's flea, look cool but it's like you're tip-toeing, not comfy! Would you let your man wear the ghey ones?

Hell no. He wouldn’t dare lol
Flea??????? You could've easily made me feel better there LMFAO

Hun is a devout Christian and homophobe lol
:Whaa?:What am I? Stevie from GRINDER? I'm getting stick and backhandedly called a fahget, imagine how this would've went down in the pub? BFs advice "Wear them to the gym" like aye greatadvice PAL big 7ft tank grabs my shoulder "Your trainers match my t-shirt, yer coming home with me n slings me over his shoulder" like a screaming fahg fleshlight...:Whaaambulance:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Just a reality check here: shoes don’t have a sexual orientation. People do.

So what you’re really saying when you say the shoes are gay is that, while you show off the shoes to Grampy (or worse, wear them in the bathroom), you’re gay, am I right?

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m playing with you lol
You're a shit liar!!!! :LOL3:
cwx2Noc.jpg

Wait, even he'd kick me right back down the ladders... Seriously though, if I can get rid of that shit on the tongue nobody will ever know, my cousin already knows, every cunt knows, he's the last person I'd tell were my penny jar is never mind ammo like that, guaranteed every person I meet is eyeballing my footwear... I can handle yous knowing but my grandpa has fed me to the wolves...

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Just a reality check here: shoes don’t have a sexual orientation. People do.

So what you’re really saying when you say the shoes are gay is that, while you show off the shoes to Grampy (or worse, wear them in the bathroom), you’re gay, am I right?
NO, I'll never be ghey Blurt, I told you the last time you kept PMing me... I'm finding it quite funny myself but I didn't earlier when my own grandpa is pissing his pants pointing at my shoes calling me a bender or whatever he said, my face went beetroot in front of my Aunt Liz, the fucking things can go in the bin for all I care tbh, if I do wear them it will be after a successful cover up n I'll bullshit that my grandpa called the sole ghey, colours, thought of all this already...

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blurt I'm not a homophobe either, ghey men and women can do wtf they like to each other but all this pushing it, stealth selling straight guys ghhey shoes and banning jesus but letting trannies into classsrooms is one way to start a fucking fire!