Describe something done by someone you thought you were into in that totally turned you off?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think @AnnaConda might be one of those broads who overreacts to just about anything. She gets clingy really quickly because she is desperate for a relationship, imagines that this one is the one, and then gets extremely disappointed when he shows more interest in his own selfies than in her.

It will never be a her problem, even when it is clear that the guy is not into her....

Shit.

Take a hint.

With very little information you seem to create this world, about other people, that apparently is very real to you. This is strange, P.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gave me a good laugh…
It’s actually very telling :GiggleBitch: says a lot about him.

He's not really a bad sort, he just gets off on these tangents about people sometimes. He did the same with me until we chatted on Discord once. I believe he realized that I was different than what he expected I guess.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Let's flip the script:
Dickheads bad. (and not in a so good it's bad way)
:Cock:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
With very little information you seem to create this world, about other people, that apparently is very real to you. This is strange, P.

Meanwhile, @AnnaConda is wondering which one of her ex's is posting on Bastard Factory under the nick "The Prowler".

"How does he know?!?!!?!?"

This was the first piece of evidence:
He was constantly taking selfies and expecting me to scroll through tons of them and pick the best ones for him to post

:Bored2::G'DamnShame:

Hahahaha!!!!

Dude is obviously telling her that he is not interested at all in her...and she has to tell herself that she is the one who was turned off.

Such low self esteem.

@AnnaConda, is it also a turn off when a dude says he will call you, but never does?

@AnnaConda, is it also a turn off when a dude tells you at the end of a date that he has a really awkward, semi-retarded, ugly friend who might be a good match for you?

@AnnaConda, is that about when you decide that you are going to end it?

Hahaha!!!

OP
OP
AnnaConda

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......
Meanwhile, @AnnaConda is wondering which one of her ex's is posting on Bastard Factory under the nick "The Prowler".

Hahahaha!!!!

Dude is obviously telling her that he is not interested at all in her...and she has to tell herself that she is the one who was turned off.

Such low self esteem.

@AnnaConda, is it also a turn off when a dude says he will call you, but never does?

@AnnaConda, is it also a turn off when a dude tells you at the end of a date that he has a really awkward, semi-retarded, ugly friend who might be a good match for you?

Hahaha!!!
Are you harbouring resentment for me?

Are you holding onto something I said, still VERY upset about it?

Do you find yourself spending a lot of time thinking about me :GiggleBitch:.

Can you show us on a doll where I hurt you?

Since obviously all of this applies to you, you’re clearly wasting valuable head space on someone who doesn’t know or care about you or your opinion.

You are letting me (and apparently many others) live rent-free in your brain and we’re clearly making a mess and destroying the place!

Consider seeking professional help or simply logging off if you find you’re this easily upset by what you read on the interwebs. :GdBy:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m talking about initial attraction….and something that killed that :Disagree2: before any “relationship” was even being considered…..

What if you were with a woman you found attractive enough to meet for lunch, before you saw her feet or toes, and after you both finished the nachos you’d ordered she picked up the plate and licked all the remaining cheese off it, would you continue to find her attractive?
Wow. I can't remember anything like that ever happening to me. I have a pretty strong filter. I watch a guy for quite awhile before I go either to the "I want to fuck you" phase or the "Let's get to know each other" phase. I have only ever had those "Holy shit, what did I get myself into" moments after knowing someone and sleeping with them for awhile, because it's usually the kind of thing that you have to know someone really well to even witness.

Oh, wait. I just remembered. I did have a crush on someone I worked on a movie with. We flirted a lot on set, where it was always semi dark, and after the movie wrapped, he asked me out. When we sat down together at dinner, I saw the very distinctive tan line on his left ring finger. I never spoke to him again.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahaha!!!!

Such low self esteem.

Hahaha!!!

Making assertions without evidence of facts. Sheer speculation on you part.

However, imagine what you're implying...some men don't have the cojones to break up with a woman like an adult.

Are we supposed to be surprised by this?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Projection Alert!!!
Are you harbouring resentment for me?

Are you holding onto something I said, still VERY upset about it?

Do you find yourself spending a lot of time thinking about me :GiggleBitch:.

Can you show us on a doll where I hurt you?

Since obviously all of this applies to you, you’re clearly wasting valuable head space on someone who doesn’t know or care about you or your opinion.

You are letting me (and apparently many others) live rent-free in your brain and we’re clearly making a mess and destroying the place!

Consider seeking professional help or simply logging off if you find you’re this easily upset by what you read on the interwebs. :GdBy:

This is.

Only.

The Start.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Wow. I can't remember anything like that ever happening to me. I have a pretty strong filter. I watch a guy for quite awhile before I go either to the "I want to fuck you" phase or the "Let's get to know each other" phase. I have only ever had those "Holy shit, what did I get myself into" moments after knowing someone and sleeping with them for awhile, because it's usually the kind of thing that you have to know someone really well to even witness.

So you are not as emotionally clingy and needy as a lot of women like @AnnaConda .

In this way you are like a man.

Shit, LettuceBrain you are a transman.

Oh, wait. I just remembered. I did have a crush on someone I worked on a movie with. We flirted a lot on set, where it was always semi dark, and after the movie wrapped, he asked me out. When we sat down together at dinner, I saw the very distinctive tan line on his left ring finger. I never spoke to him again.

Nice story.

Only the naive will fall for it.

You are trying to re-write your history, Homewrecker.

How many marriages have you tried to destroy this year alone?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
However, imagine what you're implying...some men don't have the cojones to break up with a woman like an adult.

Dumping a woman like @AnnaConda after the first date is not breaking up.

See how women try to turn something as casual as grabbing lunch together into "a relationship" that needs to go through a "break up" to end?

Man, some broads are crazy.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Where did you get first date from anything that's been posted by anyone other than you?

Errr....

I was really talking about something someone you thought you were attracted to did when you first met that made you reevaluate your opinion of them…..not some long term relationship crap
I’m talking about initial attraction….and something that killed that :Disagree2: before any “relationship” was even being considered…..

Do you think it was past the first date that the "Selfie Guy" gave @AnnaConda the "I am not into you." message?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Errr....

Do you think it was past the first date that the "Selfie Guy" gave @AnnaConda the "I am not into you." message?

First met implies a dating time frame that is undefined, could be "first date" could be fifth. She said nothing about a relationship, you did.

Again, you are addressing things that are not in evidence. You've made it all up.

OP
OP
AnnaConda

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......
First met implies a dating time frame that is undefined, could be "first date" could be fifth. She said nothing about a relationship, you did.
perhaps if we try typing slowly or use really small words he might understand :OhGawd:

Again, you are addressing things that are not in evidence. You've made it all up.

He‘s obviously very upset by this topic, the large font, use of color, and bold print indicate a nerve has been struck. :MurdR: poor baby.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you are not as emotionally clingy and needy as a lot of women like @AnnaConda .

In this way you are like a man.

Shit, LettuceBrain you are a transman.

Nice story.

Only the naive will fall for it.

You are trying to re-write your history, Homewrecker.

How many marriages have you tried to destroy this year alone?
You have some sort of weird bug up your ass. It's kind of funny, in a really dumbass way.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
perhaps if we try typing slowly or use really small words he might understand :OhGawd:

He‘s obviously very upset by this topic, the large font, use of color, and bold print indicate a nerve has been struck. :MurdR: poor baby.

He forgets the upper boards are the non-drama subs. If he took to meltdown, he can fight all he wants there.

*sigh*

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
This is how broads like to spend their Saturday night on a long weekend.

Pondering how The Prowler is feeling.

Sorry. I am taken.