The Antifa Agenda: In your own words, describe what it is for the group.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
What Admin says:

"The Antifa Agenda: In your own words, describe what it is for the group."

What Admin means:

"The Antifa Agenda: In your own words, describe what it is because I have no fuckin' clue."

Hahahahahaha!!!!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
What Admin says:

What Admin means:

"The Antifa Agenda: In your own words, describe what it is because I have no fuckin' clue."

Hahahahahaha!!!!
Neither dost thou, You cretin.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
And please be as salient as possible.

ANTIFA is directly descended from a radical German Marxist group with tentacles that go all the way back to the Weimar Republic days. They're hard core Marxist/Leninists (as opposed to Trotskyites which is just a different degree of collectivist evil), and had always existed at the far fringes of society in general.

But now the vile and filthy Registered Democrats have embraced them and their violent ideology and given them some negro cohorts in the BLM to join them in the streets to destabilize and destroy American civil society in the never-ending quest of all Leftist filth to impose tyranny and destroy individual liberty.

Do you think they are "just an idea" like Dunce Joe said?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
And please be as salient as possible.
A group of girly guise who like to suck cock as much as you do
Chillax Little guy, you can get through this if you just calm down and man up as much as you can.

263309956_10159734774267594_8719419037199422673_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What Admin says:

What Admin means:

Hahahahahaha!!!!

I'm sure he thinks he knows. And his version is completely not the same one given by actual antifa people.

I guess this means he finally caught up on admitting they are a thing. About two years late.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
But now the vile and filthy Registered Democrats have embraced them and their violent ideology and given them some negro cohorts in the BLM to join them in the streets to destabilize and destroy American civil society in the never-ending quest of all Leftist filth to impose tyranny and destroy individual liberty.

That is pretty good.

BLM is a communist organization too.

They come up with the names that uninformed people will support out of sheer ignorance.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've posted about the Jewish pre-WW2 roots of Antifa numerous times already, I can't be fucked doing it again.

Aidsman sure seems to have a hard on for the group, he does live in Oregon though, so I guess it's to be expected.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
ANTIFA is directly descended from a radical German Marxist group with tentacles that go all the way back to the Weimar Republic days.

Yeah, these pictures of their early days are all over the place now...

Screen_Shot_2020_06_07_at_11.26.08_AM.png

53656835_401.jpg

The response is either

A. It's just an idea!
B. It's a conservative boogy man
C. No one understands antifa
D. They fought nazis, they were heros!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That is pretty good.

BLM is a communist organization too.

They come up with the names that uninformed people will support out of sheer ignorance.

The names they use are just propaganda. Its intentional. They know no one would ever say black lives DONT matter. Or that fascists are good.

Only mindless hateful people buy into this total shit.