Rudy Guiliani cheats death during an unprovoked violent assault by an Antifa Seal Team Member

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

The assault was captured by an alert security camera. The attack takes place at the 6 second mark do not blink!

You can tell it's Antifa by the dark clothing.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Can we expect a significant improvement in our ticking timebomb of a climate crisis as a result of this?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But climate change tho... things are still safe on that front all things with this matter considered?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
290353465_415614160610073_427444780058782883_n.jpg

caf5c9aadc78ab3b4ba0fa2e9402daba.jpeg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Weird how most of the violence seems to come from lefties in the US.

The phrase don't poke the bear springs to mind, especially when you consider the numerous times that Antifa has been destroyed in street battles by Proud Boys and other Patriots.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In comparison to the carnage BLM and Antifa has caused in recent years, the Jan 6th thing was relatively peaceful.

Youre not getting accurate information. What happened at the US Capital will affect many. Hopefully the Buffoon who is the root cause.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Weird how most of the violence seems to come from lefties in the US.

The phrase don't poke the bear springs to mind, especially when you consider the numerous times that Antifa has been destroyed in street battles by Proud Boys and other Patriots.

Its always they minimize the unhinged hate and violence. Like it's a joke or just no big deal.

It's not normal to scream at someone like Rudy Giuliani over any SCOTUS decision.

The dems/progs do this. They whip people up into hysterics and incite actual violence. And the response to Jan 6th is to make an example of any Americans who oppose dems/progs.

They burned down communities and did massive and long lasting damage to thousands of ordinary Americans and all of that is ignored while they pretend it was a good thing they did. But we are supposed to believe when people show up at the Capitol in opposition to dems/progs that's some high crime? They are fascists. Simple as that. Authoritarians.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah like when Tucker Carlson was yelled at by some unhinged leftard in a shop and judges who have defied the woke left's narrative have had Antifa turn up at their door.

I'm sure the right has done that kind of thing in the past too, but it doesn't appear to be anywhere near as often.

The LGBT movement, particular the trans freaks, are emboldened as hell and think they can getaway with doing whatever they like.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah like when Tucker Carlson was yelled at by some unhinged leftard in a shop and judges who have defied the woke left's narrative have had Antifa turn up at their door.

I'm sure the right has done that kind of thing in the past too, but it doesn't appear to be anywhere near as often.

The LGBT movement, particular the trans freaks, are emboldened as hell and think they can getaway with doing whatever they like.

Indeed.

Did you notice we are in the "liberal lounge"? I didnt even know.

Fuck lol.