When Rudy Gonorrhea Is the voice of reason in the WH, you know it's a shitshow.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Why NY Times report on Trump and seizing voting machines changes the narrative
Even Rudy Giuliani, no stranger to conspiracy theories, tried to block the plans as being beyond the pale

By
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"Hey guise, lets have a vote burning!" One of Trumps idiot Sons

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump should have declared martial law, all the voting machines and ballots should have been seized, and some of those assholes at Fox News that called the Az. race for biden should have been beheaded publicly. Fuck, even with all the fake votes stuffed into Az. system, biden still only had a 10K fake vote lead!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump asks if the voting machines can be brought in and checked for possible cheating.

Corporate media decides this can be taken off the shelf now and used to push some narrative that Trump was trying to steal the election and take over the planet.

Smdh.

I'm stunned how many dems/progs believe someone should get arrested because they say so. How many of them just have no clue that nothing Trump did here was illegal.....that its legally allowed to challange results and ask questions. Media builds this whole divisive narrative pitting Americans against eachother....its disgusting.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump asks if the voting machines can be brought in and checked for possible cheating.

Corporate media decides this can be taken off the shelf now and used to push some narrative that Trump was trying to steal the election and take over the planet.

Smdh.

I'm stunned how many dems/progs believe someone should get arrested because they say so. How many of them just have no clue that nothing Trump did here was illegal.....that its legally allowed to challange results and ask questions. Media builds this whole divisive narrative pitting Americans against eachother....its disgusting.
This aint no different than the racist accusation. May as well be literally hitler if you're gonna get called literally hitler. I volunteer to be literally Goering.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Smdh.

This aint no different than the racist accusation. May as well be literally hitler if you're gonna get called literally hitler. I volunteer to be literally Goering.

Yeah I'm not gonna feed their gaslighting but I made a choice a long time ago not to care if I get called racist or any sort of phobic.

They do it specifically to silence people. Weaponizing virtues.

Everyone needs to stop caring immediately. I know I'm not a racist, I know how revolting I find racism(and the people who use that buzzword often demonstrate legit racism).

I'd it didnt work they wouldnt do it. People need to stop letting this work.