A Rudy Drooliani Knee-slapper

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
..but let a member of the evil people's enemy media make an honest error, or failing to triple-check every detail of a story and they get cancelled by trumputinists.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

• Former Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani said in an August deposition that he "didn't have the time" to verify election fraud claims.
  • Giuliani extensively peddled misinformation about widespread fraud in the 2020 presidential election.
  • Dominion Voting Systems sued him for defamation in January.
"We had a report that the heads of Dominion and Smartmatic, somewhere in the mid-tweens, you know 2013, 2014, whatever, went down to Venezuela for a get-to-know meeting with [President Nicolás] Maduro so they could demonstrate to Maduro the kind of vote fixing they did for [former President Hugo] Chavez," Giuliani said, according to deposition footage obtained by CNN.

"You say the heads of Dominion and Smartmatic," the lawyer said, according to CNN.

"Yes, that's what I was told. ... Before the press conference I was told about it," Giuliani replied. "Sometimes I go and look myself - when stuff comes up. This time I didn't have the time to do it."

"It's not my job, in a fast-moving case, to go out and investigate every piece of evidence that was given to me. Otherwise, you're never going to write a story. You'll never come to a conclusion," he added.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
..but let a member of the evil people's enemy media make an honest error, or failing to triple-check every detail of a story and they get cancelled by trumputinists.

• Former Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani said in an August deposition that he "didn't have the time" to verify election fraud claims.
  • Giuliani extensively peddled misinformation about widespread fraud in the 2020 presidential election.
"We had a report that the heads of Dominion and Smartmatic, somewhere in the mid-tweens, you know 2013, 2014, whatever, went down to Venezuela for a get-to-know meeting with [President Nicolás] Maduro so they could demonstrate to Maduro the kind of vote fixing they did for [former President Hugo] Chavez," Giuliani said, according to deposition footage obtained by CNN.

"You say the heads of Dominion and Smartmatic," the lawyer said, according to CNN.

"Yes, that's what I was told. ... Before the press conference I was told about it," Giuliani replied. "Sometimes I go and look myself - when stuff comes up. This time I didn't have the time to do it."

"It's not my job, in a fast-moving case, to go out and investigate every piece of evidence that was given to me. Otherwise, you're never going to write a story. You'll never come to a conclusion," he added.

No time to check facts is not a defense.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

No time to check facts is not a defense.
Isn't he supposed to be a licensed attorney and a member of the NY bar association?