Sirens making antifa sissy snowflakes suffer

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The absolute state of Antifa, fat blue haired feminists and limp wristed soyboys, basically the dregs of society who will have been bullied at school and shunned by the normal kids.

Instead of spraying them with water cannons the next time they cause trouble, the cops should use sewage trucks, it would be hilarious.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The absolute state of Antifa, fat blue haired feminists and limp wristed soyboys, basically the dregs of society who will have been bullied at school and shunned by the normal kids.

Instead of spraying them with water cannons the next time they cause trouble, the cops should use sewage trucks, it would be hilarious.

This SUCKS to say.

These ARE the normal kids today.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

One thing is for sure, when the time comes, they'll drop like flies hit with Raid.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

One thing is for sure, when the time comes, they'll drop like flies hit with Raid.

Trust fund kids half of them I bet, studying for a worthless degree on gender studies or some other SJW nonsense.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

This SUCKS to say.

These ARE the normal kids today.
My daughter spent a month here with me and she said she was having a hard time dealing with these retards.

She actually enjoys reading and learning and because of that, she was labeled a nerd and a bookworm. Not to mention that the fact that she's an American citizen doesn't bode well with these jealous fucktards who dream of living like Americans but hate the people they wanna be.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Maybe in America, not where I live. LOL

Those look like student middle class types, working class English kids don't tend to look like that.

They are all suburban, from well off families who are in uni.

Some of the people I knew from middle and high school went that way and are left wing as hell....borderline if not full on activists.

One of them was going off on some campaign to remove Detroit police from Detroit schools. Which was fucking disgusting. She was blathering about little kids are not criminals and shouldnt have to be "in fear" of police while they go to school. It's a whole thing here.

Which shows how little she actually knows about Detroit. Those police walk with kids to and from school so they are safe. They give school supplies and books to the kids. Give them lunches. Et. They do this because Detroit is dangerous and the age where many gang bangers turn to gangs is fucking NINE. So the police get involved in the communities as support.

This woman who was working to end this, comes from a VERY well off family. She was also pretty popular. She did the graduation speech and always had straight As. She went on to U of M. Shes never had to worry about surviving. The same goes for all the ones I know from high school who grew up all super left. One went to Amhurst and traveled to a bunch of countries. Theyve all lived pretty priviledged lives.

And I love living in a country that allows these opportunities.

BUT they cannot possibly fathom the lives Detroit residents live. Theyve never experienced poverty. Never experienced what it's like living in a place like that. Never been one of those school kids. They never even took the time to really know how policing in Detroit looks.

But they seem to believe they have all the answers and should be the ones to make decisions for the people in those communities. They believe they know what's best for Detroit children (and they dont support School Choice. I dont even think they know what it is). All the things we could do to help the people there.....these assholes are campaigning to make schools more dangerous. They arent concerned with the literacy problem. Just the fact that police hang around.

I havent bothered trying to have conversations with any of them about it because I've seen the response when someone does start bringing up why police are there and what the problems are....they get shut down pretty quick. I've just unfollowed them so I dont have to see it.

If you really want to help improve the lives of others in a place like Detroit, wouldnt you want to inspire and welcome others into your efforts? Instead of being ruthlessly divisive and aggresive when you really dont need to be? That's where leftists lose me. If they genuinely cared about any of the stuff they claim to care about, they would WANT to unify and persued. It's very counter productive to think you have the only solutions and they cannot be discussed or criticized, and you shut down and divide rather than expanding your perspective.

They really believe they are better and smarter than everyone.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
They're indoctrinated morons, the most depressing part is they don't realise and truly believe they're "fighting teh gud fight".

The Cultural Marxists really did a number on western academia with their "long march through the institutions"... @Blurt my apologies, is this another one of my whacky "conspiracy theories"?

Truth of the matter is, the batshit crazy insanity we're seeing from the so called "educated" modern youth is a direct result of the far left garbage they're being brainwashed with.

I mean, do some people really believe that this is by accident and some kind of coincidence?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They're indoctrinated morons, the most depressing part is they don't realise and truly believe they're "fighting teh gud fight".

The Cultural Marxists really did a number on western academia with their "long march through the institutions"... @Blurt my apologies, is this another one of my whacky "conspiracy theories"?

Truth of the matter is, the batshit crazy insanity we're seeing from the so called "educated" modern youth is a direct result of the far left garbage they're being brainwashed with.

I mean, do some people really believe that this is by accident and some kind of coincidence?

What's amazing to me is how they believe themselves to be open minded when they are blatantly rotten towards anyone who has different perspectives. They are completely trapped in this right/left paradigm. Everything they think is "left" is always good and correct and anything they think is "right" is bad and evil neonazi bigot whatever.

They dont ever sit and think out any issue. They accept or reject it based on partisanship. Its mob mentality.

No where in history did the "good guys" ever think like that or use dirty tactics like they do. And good guys dont just blindly hate people. It's like we are in another dark age. Its ideology over reason and humanity.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Like we've seen on here, these lemmings don't debate or even listen to opposing views, they just parrot the mantra they've been taught, like robots.

They've been completely broken mentally, just like that former Soviet KGB guy described. (I can't remember his name lol)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Like we've seen on here, these lemmings don't debate or even listen to opposing views, they just parrot the mantra they've been taught, like robots.

They've been completely broken mentally, just like that former Soviet KGB guy described. (I can't remember his name lol)

I remember that KGB dude video!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
if they werent on bikes they would use the 'rumbler', everyone gets urgent diarrhea in 90 secs

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've got the meme somewhere, just can't be assed digging it out LOL.

Yeah, forget about higher education and learning about history; ol' Scouse has got that covered with a "meme somewhere."

Fucking priceless! :LOL3:

:UR an ASS:

Hey dummy, it's an info graphic with a DIRECT QUOTE of his exact words.

So according to your "superior" lefty logic, just because something is presented in the form of an eye-catching meme, it should automatically be dismissed? :Crazy:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yeah, they fly the soviet flag and hate the US until they get stuck in a Russian prison for drug smuggling then they cry to the US to save them and suddenly love where they come from. Until walking off the plane onto American soil again. Then they hate us once again.

and this idiot administration is actually considering trading a dangerous killer for some half ass idiot dyke who thinks she's above the law cause she can bounce a ball up and down

pathetic

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've got the meme somewhere, just can't be assed digging it out LOL.

Yeah, forget about higher education and learning about history; ol' Scouse has got that covered with a "meme somewhere."

Fucking priceless! :LOL3:

:UR an ASS:

Hey dummy, it's an info graphic with a DIRECT QUOTE of his exact words.

So according to your "superior" lefty logic, just because something is presented in the form of an eye-catching meme, it should automatically be dismissed? :Crazy:

Only if it's from "teh right".

Their memes are gospel truth though.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
you can't have a reasonable conversation with any of the idiots. Especially the ones who think they are educated

it's like they went to school to become dumb

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
you can't have a reasonable conversation with any of the idiots. Especially the ones who think they are educated

They just hate us and enjoy it. That's why there is no talking to them.

They came in with this preconceived bullshit that we are all these uneducated, dumb, back water red neck racists. And at the same time we are also no nazis or neo nazi supporters. They believe we hate black and brown people, immigrants and the poor. And their biases are confirmed based on the fact we dont support their politcs/policies.

We can sit here and clearly explain WHY we dont support it and what we do support and they dont register a single thing. They love to see themselves as the first and only group of humans who have ALL the answers and solutions to every problem....real or not....and the only reason anyone would oppose them would be because they are horrible racist morons.

They didnt reason themselves into this thinking and they cant be reasoned out of it. Especailly not by one of us. They are already completely turned against us before they even arrive. They have an endless list of excuses and justifications for hating us.

It will have to be enough people on their "side" who start chipping away at this wall. And right now most of the ones who do are labeled "teh right" and dismissed accordingly. Eventually enough of them will start being more vocal and that's the only way any real change is going to occur.

Look how they act here and treat people. None of us are gonna be able to reach them at all. They actually ENJOY hating us. It makes them feel like heros and good guys fighting some evil in the name of progress. It's completely delusional but that is a powerful narrative. They WANT to cling to it. So they are definately not going to have any reasonable talks with people theyve deemed the enemy. They also have socail consequences for NOT hating us.

I know you've been telling me this for years but you know what an optimist I am lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I always have to remind myself that people who actually take the time to come here every day.....every single day.....to do nothing but shit on other people, who resists any respectful discussions to just sit and be hateful are not in a place mentally and emotionally to do any better.

Its foreign to me and you would think it would get boring fast. It makes that interview from the 80s with that Russian defector so valid.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I always have to remind myself that people who actually take the time to come here every day.....every single day.....to do nothing but shit on other people, who resists any respectful discussions to just sit and be hateful are not in a place mentally and emotionally to do any better.

Its foreign to me and you would think it would get boring fast. It makes that interview from the 80s with that Russian defector so valid.
Now you know why morons like admin only get "admin sucks cock" from me

My response to him is directly proportionate with his value as a target

imbeciles like that fat cow on two feet don't comprehend that tho. Can't say I'm surprised considering how god awfully dumb and low brow she actually is

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I refer to them as "Ed-jew-cated" because most of what they've been taught, particularly on social issues, is psuedo-intellectual garbage.

The Jewish academics who have filled student's heads with this Marxist nonsense have no problem going so far as even changing the definitions of words to further their agenda.

Heck, they did it with "gender" and "vaccination", no doubt there are plenty more examples.