Describe your dream

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I have a repeat dream where there is a thread or hair caught in the back of my throat and when I try to pull it out it's like caught in my throat and hurts.

I always wake up around then. I hate it.
Kevin Bloody Wilson describes this phenomenon best...
:Happy5:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have a repeat dream where there is a thread or hair caught in the back of my throat and when I try to pull it out it's like caught in my throat and hurts.

It's like long hair though, like my own and its caught in my throat like a fish hook. It's so irky... and I have it on a repeat basis.

At some point I'll be dreaming of whatever but then suddenly I start pulling HAIR out of my THROAT.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It's like long hair though, like my own and its caught in my throat like a fish hook. It's so irky... and I have it on a repeat basis.

At some point I'll be dreaming of whatever but then suddenly I start pulling HAIR out of my THROAT.

Your dream is telling you to get a bob hairdo. :Excited6:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I have a repeat dream where there is hair caught in the back of my throat and when I try to pull it out it's like caught in my throat and hurts.

Are you a smoker?

I do not remember dreams - - - - - - -

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Dreaming about being in cahoots with the devil.

images

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a repeat dream where there is hair caught in the back of my throat and when I try to pull it out it's like caught in my throat and hurts.

Are you a smoker?

That's a shame. I shall analyze your lack of dreams: You do not want to do much in the way of self examination.

I dreamt of a horse with a very long mane, like yards long, and the horse flew up a hill. I decided to follow it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Are you a smoker?

That's a shame. I shall analyze your lack of dreams: You do not want to do much in the way of self examination.

I dreamt of a horse with a very long mane, like yards long, and the horse flew up a hill. I decided to follow it.
Sounds like you found your unicorn and the both of you were looking for a rainbow. The long mane represents wild freedom which is synonymous with women’s liberation.

My dream still remains unanswered. It’s one up from Dove’s...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
3 men and 2 women kidnap me. They’re not real forceful, but it’s 5 against 1. They take me to San Jose. On the way, we start talking, and discover we have similar interests. Laughing and joking. We get to a house in a nice area. They decide to let me go. 4 of them leave. I all of a sudden have diarrhea. Im shown the bathroom. No toilet paper. I had to use a towel and throw it out the window. Pretty sure no one saw me. I’m 5 hours from home with no cash. The guy gives me $100, and I take a bus home. Guess I made it, because I woke up. Exhausting.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
3 men and 2 women kidnap me. They’re not real forceful, but it’s 5 against 1. They take me to San Jose. On the way, we start talking, and discover we have similar interests. Laughing and joking. We get to a house in a nice area. They decide to let me go. 4 of them leave. I all of a sudden have diarrhea. Im shown the bathroom. No toilet paper. I had to use a towel and throw it out the window. Pretty sure no one saw me. I’m 5 hours from home with no cash. The guy gives me $100, and I take a bus home. Guess I made it, because I woke up. Exhausting.
Wow. Sorry I didn't see that 2 years ago. Sounds like an anxiety dream. Did you have a lot of shit going on back then?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Wow. Sorry I didn't see that 2 years ago. Sounds like an anxiety dream. Did you have a lot of shit going on back then?

. I all of a sudden have diarrhea. Im shown the bathroom. No toilet paper. I had to use a towel and throw it out the window. Pretty sure no one saw me. I’m 5 hours from home with no cash.

Did you go shopping the next day for TP and the Bank for cash ?
All I remember is being on a power line tower and got zap and fell - - - - -

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I was in Mexico a few years ago. Changed dollars to Pesos with my ATM card, at the Airport. Tried to use it the next day. It was denied. Called my bank in NorCal. They told me my card was canceled because of fraudulent activity. Sending a new card immediately to my Ca. Address. Called them back and my cash wouldn’t last for two weeks. They said sorry nothing they could do. Being in a foreign country without $$$ freaks me out big time. This occurrence along with the possibility of losing passport and wallet while traveling causes me lots of anxiety. The no toilet paper fear is within all of us.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was in Mexico a few years ago. Changed dollars to Pesos with my ATM card, at the Airport. Tried to use it the next day. It was denied. Called my bank in NorCal. They told me my card was canceled because of fraudulent activity. Sending a new card immediately to my Ca. Address. Called them back and my cash wouldn’t last for two weeks. They said sorry nothing they could do. Being in a foreign country without $$$ freaks me out big time. This occurrence along with the possibility of losing passport and wallet while traveling causes me lots of anxiety. The no toilet paper fear is within all of us.
Yeah. I thought I lost my passport the other day. I had an anxiety attack just thinking of what I'd have to go through to replace it.

My credit union did that to me once. Canceled my card because of fraudlent activity. Right when I was trying to pay ror a haircut I'd already received. It's weird how they can do that with no notice.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Last night I dreamt I had this dog that was walking on two legs and talking. It was almost as tall as me when it stood on its hind legs.

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......
I dreamt a Freddy Krueger like figure was standing beside my bed while I was sleeping, I opened my eyes as he was reaching down at me with his knife fingers…..

I literally screamed out loud and in so doing woke myself up….. I don’t remember ever having a dream where I screamed myself awake…I don’t remember what was happening in the dream before that..

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
^blerg...a nightmare. I'd say nightmares are for confronting fears and are okay unless they are recurring.
I have recurring nightmares about being lost either in stage voms or within rooms of a house. Happily they've abated somewhat recently.

AnnaConda

well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.......
The recurring nightmare I used to have all the time was:

I’m looking out the window on the second floor, it’s the middle of the night but the sun is shining brightly and there’s not a soul anywhere. I’m disturbed because I know it’s like 3am and the sun shouldn’t be out…..I can’t describe why this scenario creeps the shit out of me, it’s just in the dream I know something is terribly ….:Wrong:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The recurring nightmare I used to have all the time was:

I’m looking out the window on the second floor, it’s the middle of the night but the sun is shining brightly and there’s not a soul anywhere. I’m disturbed because I know it’s like 3am and the sun shouldn’t be out…..I can’t describe why this scenario creeps the shit out of me, it’s just in the dream I know something is terribly ….:Wrong:
Kind of like this?

Rene-Magritte-The-Empire-of-Light.jpg