Person Sets Self on Fire Outside Trump Trial in NYC

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I must say though, that I come to think the research is accurate since it largely agrees with my own assessments of these people and the phenomenon. You see what is said re the CT, that they are seeking validation that they are superior, presumably for being part of the in-crowd (they know what the in-crowd knows), even though these dummies gather their info from bs like youtube vids and the like. They are therefore people who though they (laughable) imagine themselves independent thinkers need the security of a group "think" so are easily suckered by hucksters. They haven't the true conviction of their own observation and reason, of the true freethinker, but rather are little more than dumb herd animals. Is that harsh? Too bad.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
When your leader teaches you that everything is "Fake News" You must resort to things "News" isn't talking about, and presto you then believe you have broken through...

fmVjZJS.png

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, maybe. But always remember, not all conspiracies are theories. It's dangerous to use a blanket term like that as if anyone who has some evidence of a conspiracy is a loon because conspiracies never happen or get carried out. They sure as fuck do.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, maybe. But always remember, not all conspiracies are theories. It's dangerous to use a blanket term like that as if anyone who has some evidence of a conspiracy is a loon because conspiracies never happen or get carried out. They sure as fuck do.
But I don't think Trump and Biden would join up to create fascism without Hillary, she has all the Adrenochrome

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But I don't think Trump and Biden would join up to create fascism without Hillary, she has all the Adrenochrome
Not that I am making any claims in support of that guy's theories. I'm just saying I can't tolerate the "conspiracy theory loons" trope anymore. Not all conspiracies are theories. FACT. That's all.

Hillary revolts me, btw. That's not a theory. That's a fact.