Perth Winter

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's been a very cold winter in Perth this year and getting a decent sunset was tough (getting rain was tougher) but I threw together what I caught in this July's effort. Not much but something.

The Indian Ocean calm but the storms send in the dead seaweed... Otherwise it usually pristine!~

Do me a huge favour, like, and comment if you do like it and even if don't, tick like anyway. I need the encouragement. ;)

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
On the 30th of September 2018 I visited Perenjori WA. I entered one of my pictures on the video in a weather competition and they showed it on TV so I was very chuffed about it. I do hope this video is watched to the end. I tried to put many interesting features besides wildflowers. Please watch to the end and give me a like and share!~

I'd be cooler if you had a dead kangaroo in the vid.

Did you watch it to the end?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
On the 30th of September 2018 I visited Perenjori WA. I entered one of my pictures on the video in a weather competition and they showed it on TV so I was very chuffed about it. I do hope this video is watched to the end. I tried to put many interesting features besides wildflowers. Please watch to the end and give me a like and share!~

Hello you!

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hello you!

:Jammin:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hello you!

:Jammin:

You’re cool xx

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My son dated a young woman from Australia for 3 years. She lives in Melbourne, but her family is in Perth. She and my son were forever flying back and forth. It was ridiculous. She stayed with us for a couple of weeks once. They spent some time in Perth.

Just sayin.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Cas,

Not sure why, but I read the title of this thread as “Perth Wanker.”

Mid- to upper 20’s here this weekend.

Perth? Wear a shawl, wench.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Just had an eye exam four months ago. 20/20 R/L

You still don't look like royalty. Uh, no offense.