Pet Peeves

kenneth-ht-ml-200630_1593514571493_hpMain_1x1_992.jpg



I found @Jack
 
I hate when people do shit people do.

And I can't stand when the internet internets.

And it really cooks my goose when you have to do the thing at the store.

And don't even get me started about the work thing on workdays.

And I really shake my fist at the sky when the weekend doesn't have enough weekend things.

And my asshole really puckers when electronics fail to do what I want.

And GODDAMMIT I had to pay a price for a thing.

And and and and

1-h-Oqxr-Al2ct-Cef-Dvuq-D7-QJA.jpg
 
I hate when people do shit people do.

And I can't stand when the internet internets.

And it really cooks my goose when you have to do the thing at the store.

And don't even get me started about the work thing on workdays.

And I really shake my fist at the sky when the weekend doesn't have enough weekend things.

And my asshole really puckers when electronics fail to do what I want.

And GODDAMMIT I had to pay a price for a thing.

And and and and

1-h-Oqxr-Al2ct-Cef-Dvuq-D7-QJA.jpg

What about picanic baskets?
 
Oh. I must have it a big fat nerve. Apologies.

Mooooooooooooo!!!!!
Pathetic.

Like most of your fail around here.

Thank God for X in your case. Otherwise you'd have nada.

I'd go with cutting it off. You treat it like a skin tag anyway. No big deal.
 
It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking boring

No one cares, little man.

Just cut it off