Pics from your past life.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Dove,

9 years ago.....yeah I was hooked on drugs here

20211127-071527.jpg

You are a good looking woman,why the drugs ?

Thank you, and it was complicated lol. I have kidney stone disease so I was having a lot kidney stones so I was on a lot of opiate pain killers. And I also had untreated ptsd so the opiates gave me a lot of relief.

And it escalated pretty quickly into street heroin use.

I've been clean for like 8 years now(I try not to count my clean time....I'll estimate it, but I avoid keeping track like so many people do. I dont want some countdown to a relapse or have it be that much a focus). Its been like 8 or 9 years.

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
[QUOTE="Dove,

9 years ago.....yeah I was hooked on drugs here

20211127-071527.jpg

You are a good looking woman,why the drugs ?

Thank you, and it was complicated lol. I have kidney stone disease so I was having a lot kidney stones so I was on a lot of opiate pain killers. And I also had untreated ptsd so the opiates gave me a lot of relief.

And it escalated pretty quickly into street heroin use.

I've been clean for like 8 years now(I try not to count my clean time....I'll estimate it, but I avoid keeping track like so many people do. I dont want some countdown to a relapse or have it be that much a focus). Its been like 8 or 9 years.
Opiods are that good it's dirty, I've only tried smoking the real stuff once but I'm addicted to pain killers

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Honestly pregabalin have changed my life, take one with some 30mg codeine and you'll be the best version of yourself without doubt... Fuck it, take em

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Honestly pregabalin have changed my life, take one with some 30mg codeine and you'll be the best version of yourself without doubt... Fuck it, take em

Shamp I cant say "fuck it". When i have to use narcotic pain killers i can only take them for a few days and i prefer being watched with them. My husband is also a recovered addict. He had some hip surgery right around when i had a tube placed through my back and into my kidney. A few months into seeing eachother, we were both medically mauled and eating percocets every night watching Spartacus lol.

It went to heroin pretty quick. A lot of "my" people blamed him. His people blamed me. We just got married quietly and proved everyone wrong for the past 8 or 9 years. So he is another reason I dont like having any of it around....even though he really is a bad ass. I wouldnt want to risk taking him down with me.

When I have chronic pain I exhaust every option and if nothing helps I'll use kratom. Which a lot of people run into problems with.....but that stuff is a miracle. I take dopamine supplements because I really suspect my issues involve a dopamine imbalance. They do not give any euphoria and there is no benefit to abusing them. There are no chemical hooks to them either. So they are "addict safe".

If you struggle with deep depressions, go numb inside for weeks on end, and meds make things worse.....and opiates feel like freedom, it's probably a dopamine shortage. I stay away from gabapentin and pregabalin because it makes me feel weird in a bad way and does nothing for my physical issues. My mother takes it for neuropathy.

Try taking some dopamine supplements and excersize. It takes a week or so to notice you feel better but it does help. Vitamins help as well(especially vit D).

If I ever caught the "fuck its" with this, that's throwing my entire life and well being....that I worked so hard to have....right down the drain for a souless slavery. Heavy opiate addiction is pure hell. It stops being good and you end up needing it just to feel somewhat okay. It's the worst thing I've ever been through.

This is a picture thread though so here is a picture of him and I from that thankfully past life...before things got really bad.

20211128-100740.jpg

He is smiling like that because he knows I'm easy.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
20211128-101051.jpg

Anyway here is me in college. We all got dressed up and went out for a Vday party. I cut my "date" out of the picture because I ended up hating his face. Immature....I wish I didnt....but I still have this part lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I take mirtazapine 30mg for my so called depression, I take Prees because of my GAD and enjoy the buzz of opioid PK rather than smoking weed or drinking too much... Each to their own, drugs are great m'kay haha

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I take mirtazapine 30mg for my so called depression, I take Prees because of my GAD and enjoy the buzz of opioid PK rather than smoking weed or drinking too much... Each to their own, drugs are great m'kay haha

I get it. I'm just saying....when it goes bad, it goes BAD. It's not a hiccup or an inconvenience.

Here is me on drugs

Screenshot-20211126-184750-Photos.jpg

Here is me now off the drugs and 8 years older

20211127-090531.jpg

I know, not as dramatic as many but still you see what I'm saying.

Mmmmkay? LoL. Be careful.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I get it. I'm just saying....when it goes bad, it goes BAD. It's not a hiccup or an inconvenience.

Here is me on drugs

20211127-090531.jpg

I hate alcohol for the very same reasons you hate poppys, I get it I really do... You'll be alright =)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Here is me on drugs

20211127-090531.jpg

I hate alcohol for the very same reasons you hate poppys, I get it I really do... You'll be alright =)

The two have more in common than they dont. I dont drink much either.

But more so because at 41 a hang over takes more recovery time than minor surgery :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Here is me on drugs

20211127-090531.jpg

But more so because at 41 a hang over takes more recovery time than minor surgery :LOL3:
When I start drinking I don't stop for days...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Dovey, not sure what's going on but I can't see your latest pix. Just blank, nothing loading. Did you remove them?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Here is me on drugs

20211127-090531.jpg

When I start drinking I don't stop for days...

Ouch!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dovey, not sure what's going on but I can't see your latest pix. Just blank, nothing loading. Did you remove them?

No.....they should be there.

I see them still.....weird.

Hmm. Nothing to do with my settings. Just checked. And other pix in this thread are still there.

Weird, indeed.

I think someone else was complaining something similar. I dont know what wrong?

It's just me smacked out licking a guitar neck.

@Bastard Factory why cant Blurt see my pics?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One small happy family, about to be split four ways to Sunday, 1966.

Family-1966.jpg

--------------------

Portrait of the Author as a Pimple-Faced Teenager, 1977.

Montreal-1977.jpg

--------------------

Reason for the pimples, 1981.

Montreal-1981.jpg

Seems you didn't inherit either of your parents' good looks.

What happened Blurt?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn. Just noticed I captioned one of my pix from yesterday as "Shopping in Plattsburgh, VT." Plattsburgh is, of course, in NY.

Silly me.

Can't edit my post. Oh, well.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
One small happy family, about to be split four ways to Sunday, 1966.

Family-1966.jpg

--------------------

Portrait of the Author as a Pimple-Faced Teenager, 1977.

Montreal-1977.jpg

--------------------

Reason for the pimples, 1981.

Montreal-1981.jpg

Awww, cute family pic. Your mom was very pretty.

Your 2nd photo looks like a younger Deadskinmask lol.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hmm. Nothing to do with my settings. Just checked. And other pix in this thread are still there.

Weird, indeed.

Blurts mother was so good looking that Hugh Hefner or one of his representatives chose her to work at the Playboy Club in Montteal in 1967.

They were considered the elite standard of that time a la Bridgitte Bardot/Bond Girl quality.

That was also the Golden Age of America.

I'm glad I was alive to see and experience it.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Blurt has a point Joe.

Picking on someones looks without throwing up your own for scrunity is shitty.

Show us your tits, Joe. Do it. Do it now!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Weird, indeed.

Blurts mother was so good looking that Hugh Hefner or one of his representatives chose her to work at the Playboy Club in Montteal in 1967.

They were considered the elite stand of that time a la Bright tell Bardot/Bond Girl quality.

The Penthouse Club in NOLA that I worked at used to be a Playboy venue.

Lots of bad bad stories of abuse from Playboy.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Blurt has a point Joe.

I don't have any.

I'm not beautiful like you Dovey.

I saw those pictures you posted from your younger years.

They were stunning.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Blurt has a point Joe.

Joe has been going on for a dozen years now about his "full head of hair" (even though he's in his seventies now) but he's always declined to provide any kind of visual confirmation.

At this point, I'm inclined to think a full head of hair may be all he really has in the looks department.

Ol-Joe.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Y'all gonna make me fire up my scanner lol. Its got all these damn papers on top of it though lol.