Pilots film UFOs

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I saw a UFO(s) when I was driving to high school with my brother in the early morning. We were at a stop sign and saw 3 hovering lights in a pyramid formation. They hovered, then moved at lightning speed, changing positions. To this day, I can't explain what I saw. Never have witnessed anything like it again.

I've seen that. They moved in ways not natural. I've seen it more than once.

Once was in Troy where I lived....and another was in the car going up north.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I saw a UFO(s) when I was driving to high school with my brother in the early morning. We were at a stop sign and saw 3 hovering lights in a pyramid formation. They hovered, then moved at lightning speed, changing positions. To this day, I can't explain what I saw. Never have witnessed anything like it again.

I saw some crazy shit in the skies as a child in the 70's... then had what I thought were dreams of little grotesque grey beings trying to grab me out of bed in the early 80's... before Communion came out or I saw any of that stuff.

I'm convinced now that they level of detail and the purpose of those two things in my dreams couldn't have so perfectly mimicked what media later portrayed.

But.....a big but.... they went away cause I kept kicking at them...then stayed in the middle of the bed and prayed for help....and as quick as they came, they couldn't get away quick enough.

I'm not very religious.... but something about praying for help freaked the fuck out of those things.....my dream, or whatever it was.

Probably because those things are demons. I had a similar experience....long before I became a believer. And yeah they look like the media portrayal of "aliens".

And yes praying makes them vanish. You'll get ripped out of whatever false awakeness you were in.

Sometimes if you tend to be lucid dreamer you'll experience what feels like sleep paralysis, only you are not paralyzed. You really think you are awake. But what's happening is, your consciousness has left your body. You are astro projecting.

And yep I know how it sounds. That's why I never talk about this.

Those "aliens"(demons) will also pretend to be loved ones. And if you encounter that and you are aware at all that it's not your loved one, it gets really scary really fast.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I saw some crazy shit in the skies as a child in the 70's... then had what I thought were dreams of little grotesque grey beings trying to grab me out of bed in the early 80's... before Communion came out or I saw any of that stuff.

I'm convinced now that they level of detail and the purpose of those two things in my dreams couldn't have so perfectly mimicked what media later portrayed.

But.....a big but.... they went away cause I kept kicking at them...then stayed in the middle of the bed and prayed for help....and as quick as they came, they couldn't get away quick enough.

I'm not very religious.... but something about praying for help freaked the fuck out of those things.....my dream, or whatever it was.
Did you get anally probed? It seems like the 1970's and 1980's were the height of anal probings. Seemed like people were getting anally probed every other week...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Did you get anally probed? It seems like the 1970's and 1980's were the height of anal probings. Seemed like people were getting anally probed every other week...

Not that I recall....

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I suggest you eat my arsehole with a dessert spoon.
1. Is it chocolate flavored?
2. Can I vaporize it with my AR first?

1. Can you function with a caved in skull?
2. How long have you fantasised about sticking your gun up another man's shooting range, cowboi?
You sound triggered by all this alien probing bullshit. Where did the aliens touch you? Or are you having a meltie over some unrelated faggit hated I've spewed recently? BTW, all faggits, including any you personally love, should be clubbed with a fukin claw hammer.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

2. How long have you fantasised about sticking your gun up another man's shooting range, cowboi?
You sound triggered by all this alien probing bullshit. Where did the aliens touch you? Or are you having a meltie over some unrelated faggit hated I've spewed recently? BTW, all faggits, including any you personally love, should be clubbed with a fukin claw hammer.

Your thoughts again betray you....

How long have you secretly craved man sausage in your holes?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your thoughts again betray you....

How long have you secretly craved man sausage in your holes?
I'll let you know when it happens.