Pilots film UFOs

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I saw a UFO(s) when I was driving to high school with my brother in the early morning. We were at a stop sign and saw 3 hovering lights in a pyramid formation. They hovered, then moved at lightning speed, changing positions. To this day, I can't explain what I saw. Never have witnessed anything like it again.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I saw a UFO(s) when I was driving to high school with my brother in the early morning. We were at a stop sign and saw 3 hovering lights in a pyramid formation. They hovered, then moved at lightning speed, changing positions. To this day, I can't explain what I saw. Never have witnessed anything like it again.

yet ur an atheist :)

invisibility cloaks r a real thing, fiber optics transfer the background 2 the viewer

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not an atheist.. I would consider myself an agnostic. I don't despise people's faith :/ Stop making assumptions about me when you don't know shit.. Thanks :)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm not an atheist.. I would consider myself an agnostic. I don't despise people's faith :/ Stop making assumptions about me when you don't know shit.. Thanks :)
Same as me really, an agnostic atheist. Life exists outside of our little marble. I think most people’s faith is a manipulative front. Religion is good for business and politics.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see religion as a good thing.. It gives people hope/something to believe in and I respect that! I don't know if there is a god or not, so I remain neutral when it comes to religion.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I see religion as a good thing.. It gives people hope/something to believe in and I respect that! I don't know if there is a god or not, so I remain neutral when it comes to religion.
It gives a minority hope…the impoverished. The rest use religion to fill their pockets.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
so u believe in god then

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
so u believe in god then
I don't know if there is a god or not.. I remain neutral, as stated in my previous post :) I thought I said that, perhaps you overlooked it ;)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
so u believe in god then
I don't know if there is a god or not.. I remain neutral, as stated in my previous post :) I thought I said that, perhaps you overlooked it ;)
ofc i was just kidding about the jew thing ;)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
so u believe in god then
Hard to tell tonight, Jeannie.. You've been biting at my ankles all night.. Save that shit for someone else.. thanks :)

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
nothing happens from a big bang pile of dust that ends up being ppl who can question their existence

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
so u believe in god then
Hard to tell tonight, Jeannie.. You've been biting at my ankles all night.. Save that shit for someone else.. thanks :)
except for the beginning, im just being rowdy now

smoke pot yet?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m pretty stoned right now. My head feels warmer on the right side and I’m drinking Jäger…yeah! Mrs Breakfall is watching a serial killer documentary on Netflix…chicks!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I saw some crazy shit in the skies as a child in the 70's... then had what I thought were dreams of little grotesque grey beings trying to grab me out of bed in the early 80's... before Communion came out or I saw any of that stuff.

I'm convinced now that they level of detail and the purpose of those two things in my dreams couldn't have so perfectly mimicked what media later portrayed.

But.....a big but.... they went away cause I kept kicking at them...then stayed in the middle of the bed and prayed for help....and as quick as they came, they couldn't get away quick enough.

I'm not very religious.... but something about praying for help freaked the fuck out of those things.....my dream, or whatever it was.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I saw some crazy shit in the skies as a child in the 70's... then had what I thought were dreams of little grotesque grey beings trying to grab me out of bed in the early 80's... before Communion came out or I saw any of that stuff.

I'm convinced now that they level of detail and the purpose of those two things in my dreams couldn't have so perfectly mimicked what media later portrayed.

But.....a big but.... they went away cause I kept kicking at them...then stayed in the middle of the bed and prayed for help....and as quick as they came, they couldn't get away quick enough.

I'm not very religious.... but something about praying for help freaked the fuck out of those things.....my dream, or whatever it was.
When I was a kid, I used to have bad dreams… I dreamt that my dick had turned into a snail and both my balls were it’s snail shells. It wasn’t a good dream and my snail dick did what the fuck it wanted.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
86185584.jpg