Breaking News seen only on Fox. Obama girls captured on film performing Violent Islamo-African War Dance, @LAX!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't they each have white boyfriends? That's racist.

What makes that racist?

How about the hair? Isn't that "cultural appropriation?" Why are they trying to look white? They should have big bush afros and be wearing kinte cloth loin wraps.

OMG. Go waste your time on something that actually impacts your life.

I think those racist "wannabe white" girl's dad has already impacted my beloved country.

Doesn't the hypocrisy bother you even a little bit?

Oh. So their hair made their daddy do bad things?

No. Stop being intentionally thick. Their straightened hair and pampered skin are clearly an attempt to emulate the "white" standard of womanly beauty. They ain't bad looking chicks, just a bit too coffee-colored for my tastes. But even still, according to the Progressive Ideology espoused by their dear father, they should be attending BLM rallies and and looting fine jewelry stores in daylight smash and grab robberies.

You stop being intentionally ignorant.
dont log off mad :)

It's actually hard to be mad at people who are almost too dumb to live. I just feel deep sorrow for youse guys.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

What makes that racist?

How about the hair? Isn't that "cultural appropriation?" Why are they trying to look white? They should have big bush afros and be wearing kinte cloth loin wraps.

I think those racist "wannabe white" girl's dad has already impacted my beloved country.

Obama looking whiter and whiter these days. Motherfucker lookin' like Michael Jackson lol.

iu

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

What makes that racist?

Obama looking whiter and whiter these days. Motherfucker lookin' like Michael Jackson lol.

iu

His underage mother was Stanley Ann Dunham.

She turfed him on her parents and went on to work for the likes of the Ford Foundation..and all that entails teaching basket weaving and clay pot fashioning to third world peoples in the 70's.

Obama's grandfather was Intelligience sent down to monitor insurrectionists on the ports like for Frank Marshall Davis. His grandmother rose to a high banking level despite having no qualifications.

Frank impregnated Obama's mother...

And the fuckwit we've seen come to pass is the the bastard child of a communist agitator and a teenage whore.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

What makes that racist?

iu

His underage mother was Stanley Ann Dunham.

She turfed him on her parents and went on to work for the likes of the Ford Foundation..and all that entails teaching basket weaving and clay pot fashioning to third world peoples in the 70's.

Obama's grandfather was Intelligience sent down to monitor insurrectionists on the ports like for Frank Marshall Davis. His grandmother rose to a high banking level despite having no qualifications.

Frank impregnated Obama's mother...

And the fuckwit we've seen come to pass is the the bastard child of a communist agitator and a teenage whore.

Yup, Barry Soetoro.

barryID2.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Amazing what Hill Billy’s buy into. He’s no longer a two term president, so what’s your point? Fatso only lasted one term, and voted out by a land slide.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Amazing what Hill Billy’s buy into. He’s no longer a two term president, so what’s your point? Fatso only lasted one term, and voted out by a land slide.
Not hardly. Even with all the fake votes, we was barely cheated out of office.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You Okies buy into the lamest shit. Like it or not, Joes Pres.

• Winner
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here we go again.Fake votes. Whos sitting in the White House fool?
The fake president installed by voting fraud. Idiot.
fucking sorry assed losers AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA pick yourself up sweetheart .. you look like a poosay there flailing about :LOL3:
Because democRATs got caught in voter fraud? Mmmmm, ok loon.
posssay :LOL3: that's what living like Mr. Mom will do to a fella'
It causes democRATs to engage in voter fraud? :daFuq2:

Ok, tard.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yup, the Left STILL believes Biden won, amazing. Operation Mockingbird doing its job so well.....

26B532D1-0962-4C73-955C-79465A3EFDBC.jpeg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

What makes that racist?

iu
Were it not for the dumbo ears the resemblance wood bee unkanny!

9cf5b23ea9d5e48b05f75c259033d7b6.jpeg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Look guise... admong really really wants you to sea the fancy little gif he found while looking up solutions to his constantly bleeding pussy

wood everyone take a moment to acknowledge him so he feels betterZ?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
fucking sorry assed losers AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA pick yourself up sweetheart .. you look like a poosay there flailing about :LOL3:

Got caught? Can you be any dumber? I can’t stop laughing….. How about some real proof? How many times do we have to go down this road? You are 100% wrong, and you wear it well.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Got caught? Can you be any dumber? I can’t stop laughing….. How about some real proof? How many times do we have to go down this road? You are 100% wrong, and you wear it well.
Affidavits.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Affidavits.

Im still laughing. In reality you have nothing, but Nothing. I’m sorry

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Affidavits.

Im still laughing. In reality you have nothing, but Nothing. I’m sorry
All you libtards have been cackling like satan since you stole the election. Now that you have and your geriatric drooling dictator has been installed, you of course completely ignore all the fail he's brought down on the country. Idiots just like you "elected" Chavez and Maduro in Venezuela.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What makes that racist?

Guns have also impacted yer Country ,,, turned it into a shit hole

Is it the guns, though?

Because Americans have been able to own guns since it was established.

Seems like gun regulation in democrat cities turned blue parts of the country into shit holes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What makes that racist?

Oh. So their hair made their daddy do bad things?

No. Stop being intentionally thick. Their straightened hair and pampered skin are clearly an attempt to emulate the "white" standard of womanly beauty. They ain't bad looking chicks, just a bit too coffee-colored for my tastes. But even still, according to the Progressive Ideology espoused by their dear father, they should be attending BLM rallies and and looting fine jewelry stores in daylight smash and grab robberies.

You stop being intentionally ignorant.
dont log off mad :)

It's actually hard to be mad at people who are almost too dumb to live. I just feel deep sorrow for youse guys.

It's a huge part of CRT/Equity rhetoric that black womens hair is an issue that they shouldnt have to conform to "white beauty standards" by ironing their hair and whatnot.

It's a thing. A pretty big thing.

Do you pay attention to what you throw your support behind?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I mean there is so much info on this topic its overwhelming.

Maybe look into what people are saying before insulting them and calling them "too dumb to live". That's what I've been talking about. You guys are quick with personal insults. And then you get shocked when you are insulted in return. You arent aware of your own hostility. And it's obvious you think you are smarter than other people.

Last edited: