Breaking News seen only on Fox. Obama girls captured on film performing Violent Islamo-African War Dance, @LAX!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Don't they each have white boyfriends? That's racist.

What makes that racist?

How about the hair? Isn't that "cultural appropriation?" Why are they trying to look white? They should have big bush afros and be wearing kinte cloth loin wraps.

OMG. Go waste your time on something that actually impacts your life.

I think those racist "wannabe white" girl's dad has already impacted my beloved country.

Doesn't the hypocrisy bother you even a little bit?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What makes that racist?

How about the hair? Isn't that "cultural appropriation?" Why are they trying to look white? They should have big bush afros and be wearing kinte cloth loin wraps.

I think those racist "wannabe white" girl's dad has already impacted my beloved country.

Oh. So their hair made their daddy do bad things?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

What makes that racist?

No. Stop being intentionally thick. Their straightened hair and pampered skin are clearly an attempt to emulate the "white" standard of womanly beauty. They ain't bad looking chicks, just a bit too coffee-colored for my tastes. But even still, according to the Progressive Ideology espoused by their dear father, they should be attending BLM rallies and and looting fine jewelry stores in daylight smash and grab robberies.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What makes that racist?

No. Stop being intentionally thick. Their straightened hair and pampered skin are clearly an attempt to emulate the "white" standard of womanly beauty. They ain't bad looking chicks, just a bit too coffee-colored for my tastes. But even still, according to the Progressive Ideology espoused by their dear father, they should be attending BLM rallies and and looting fine jewelry stores in daylight smash and grab robberies.

You stop being intentionally ignorant.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

What makes that racist?

LOL prolly too female fer yer tastes as well fella' ahahahahahahahaaaa

are you the stinky Turk ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter

What makes that racist?

Guns have also impacted yer Country ,,, turned it into a shit hole

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What makes that racist?

dont log off mad :)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
attempting to turn my beloved Country into it's twin shithole with it's mentalities and ills

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

What makes that racist?

'Don't it make your dead eyes brown.......' (H/T Crystal Meth Gale.)

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

What makes that racist?

But ... but ... but according to the Hollowed CRT Theory, as 3/4 negroes, those girls are automatically oppressed by an evil systemically racist and white supremacist America.

Isn't that so?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

What makes that racist?

But ... but ... but according to the Hollowed CRT Theory, as 3/4 negroes, those girls are automatically oppressed by an evil systemically racist and white supremacist America.

Isn't that so?
Citations, one's-own-poop thrower.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'd certainly fuck em

55487407-10624805-image-m-79_1647544566486.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

What makes that racist?

dont log off mad :)

All she does is drop off angry logs all over the place....