Plastic surgery twins die of covid within days of each other

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
These fucking plastic surgery freaks end up all with the same retarded face

Why does that happen? Surely when you go for plastic surgery they give you a book like a tattooist?

Does the dermal filler book only have one page or do they honestly all want to look like they've been superglued to the windscreen of an express trian and dirven though an Alpine tunnel at high speed?

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
So why did you tag me here to show me what Frued posted?

Why are you accusing me of hypocrisy? Explain without referencing politcs.

There you go.

I'd love to see you two go out on the piss together and cause fights in every bar you visit.

Just a thought.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
But their voyage through the stars ended recently in a Parisian hospital, where both Grichka and Igor Bogdanoff had been admitted on the same day last month after contracting COVID-19. Grichka, the younger twin, died in the intensive care unit on Dec. 28. Igor followed him on Monday. Both were 72.

71a28a82bddfd1a4886c9d0715f8f5b5

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
200.gif

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
These fucking plastic surgery freaks end up all with the same retarded face

Why does that happen? Surely when you go for plastic surgery they give you a book like a tattooist?

Does the dermal filler book only have one page or do they honestly all want to look like they've been superglued to the windscreen of an express trian and dirven though an Alpine tunnel at high speed?

I imagine there's only so much a plastic surgeon can do with a knife and a face. It's all gross.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well maybe they had a bad reaction to the surgery since they were black.
those two freak shows were originally black? :Whaa?:
Just 1/4. I read up about em and it turns out, their granny was a married aristocrat jonesing for a black American singer. She got knocked up by him and her husband gave the bitch the boot. I'm guessing the old whore was bat shit crazy cause this black dude wouldnt get back with her even though she pursued him. Her daughter by the singer eventually hooked up with someone and gave birth to these two grifting loons. They were raised by this cray granny so no surprise.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Just 1/4. I read up about em and it turns out, their granny was a married aristocrat jonesing for a black American singer. She got knocked up by him and her husband gave the bitch the boot. I'm guessing the old whore was bat shit crazy cause this black dude wouldnt get back with her even though she pursued him. Her daughter by the singer eventually hooked up with someone and gave birth to these two grifting loons. They were raised by this cray granny so no surprise.
Fucking liberal lunatics

when can we get rid of all of them?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fucking liberal lunatics

when can we get rid of all of them?
Not soon enough I'm afraid! I'd love to build a super collider that smashed libtards together at a billion MPH instead of atoms!