Please ban Kilroy and KnifeWielder

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Thing is, I've met Christians. But for every Christian I ever met, and they've been real damn few in number, I've met one or two dozen "Christians" (quotation marks included) like you. People who are basically even more immoral than LaVeyan Satanists, because although, like Satanists, they indulge in all the nastiest vices and are generally as amoral as stray cats, at least Satanists don't go around hypocritically preaching at other folk about theirs.

But "Christians" of the sort you're pretending to be (and make no mistake, I don't believe you're even a quotation-marks-sporting "Christian", not really) lack even that base level of self-awareness. If that's what you're impersonating, well played. And if, just by chance, you're not impersonating it for the fun of trolling but actually are such a dim-witted and miserable creature, may the god I don't even believe in pity you and show you mercy.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
If you were actually fulfilled worshipping your sun-baked pederast goatfucker "god", you wouldn't have to spend all your time barking about it.

And yet you do. Which puts the lie to the notion that you're even slightly fulfilled. You're a terribly unhappy person who's been sucked into a scam, and the only way you can validate yourself now is to try to suck others into the scam with you so you can at least console yourself with the fantasy that you're not the only sucker here.

But it doesn't work. You are the only sucker here.

Why don't you just plant yourself in the corner, shit your pants, and cry like a little girl, sucker.

Why, as a scum atheist loser you are, always are so bitter and use that insulting bitter language?

Is it, because deep inside, you know god exists? Maybe I am right?

Also for you! The difference between you and me? I have morals! You don't!

Stop acting as a man! Be a man!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Thing is, I've met Christians. But for every Christian I ever met, and they've been real damn few in number, I've met one or two dozen "Christians" (quotation marks included) like you. People who are basically even more immoral than LaVeyan Satanists, because although, like Satanists, they indulge in all the nastiest vices and are generally as amoral as stray cats, at least Satanists don't go around hypocritically preaching at other folk about theirs.

But "Christians" of the sort you're pretending to be (and make no mistake, I don't believe you're even a quotation-marks-sporting "Christian", not really) lack even that base level of self-awareness. If that's what you're impersonating, well played. And if, just by chance, you're not impersonating it for the fun of trolling but actually are such a dim-witted and miserable creature, may the god I don't even believe in pity you and show you mercy.

Another bitter rant and miserable shot at trying you rescue your rubbish!

Look, you are fucked up and wonder why you dont get laid. You are mad at the world, because your life is boring. You are egocentric. You want the fast lane. But you wont get it!

Read the bible and fix your life. Stop blame other for your misery, FailRoy!

Be a man! Stop acting like one!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
j4dws6dbmt1jc5kjkseni38jmc5kjkseni38m.jpg

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Maybe you'd better pray to your sandbox "god" to fix your hearing. Or go get a Q-tip and scrape yer preacher's dried cum outta yer ears.

THROB

Factory Bastard
-Who Owns This Thread????? jist curious....................................... no seriously its mine, i have squatters rights to this thread!!!!!

THROB

Factory Bastard
Dear Sherriff,

I please you to take serious and immediate action.

We have some extremists here. Kilroy and especially Knife Wielder!

He even changed his avatar into some bigotry!

This place is under the laws of God.

The president swear to protect under the name of the bible!!!

Please protect us from these 2 extremists.

Ban them.

Thank you

and that stinkfinger fagggg

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dear Sherriff,

I please you to take serious and immediate action.

We have some extremists here. Kilroy and especially Knife Wielder!

He even changed his avatar into some bigotry!

This place is under the laws of God.

The president swear to protect under the name of the bible!!!

Please protect us from these 2 extremists.

Ban them.

Thank you

and that stinkfinger fagggg
34hw687.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You see Scoott ..I created TWO crying assholes ..one shoves Bananas up his ass and the other IS a Banana that has been up someones ass
34hw687.gif

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You mean you're crying enough for TWO of them?
Good heavens, man! Forget that box of tissues, use a beach towel for your tears! :LOL2: