Poker, anyone?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hallo.

If some of you guys are interested, I would love to get an online poker league started.

Right now I play in a few leagues on PPPoker. There's no personal information needed.

I was thinking if we got enough people we could have a weekly championship based on points, and the winner would get $20.

This would be free buyins for everyone. Weekday games would be for points, while the weekly championships would be for $20. The monthly Championships which consist of the weekly winners would get $40.

I would be furnishing the prizes.

Let me know if you're interested in this thread.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hallo.

If some of you guys are interested, I would love to get an online poker league started.

Right now I play in a few leagues on PPPoker. There's no personal information needed.

I was thinking if we got enough people we could have a weekly championship based on points, and the winner would get $20.

This would be free buyins for everyone. Weekday games would be for points, while the weekly championships would be for $20. The monthly Championships which consist of the weekly winners would get $40.

I would be furnishing the prizes.

Let me know if you're interested in this thread.
Hello.

If some of you were interested, I would love to create an online poker league tournament.

Currently, I play in a few poker leagues.

I thought that if we had enough members that were interested, we could play daily for points, with a weekly prize of $20.00, and those weekly winners entered into a monthly event that would be able to win $40.00.

I would be rigging the event, so let me know if you’re gullible enough...I could even garner your PI while I’m at it. Hehehehehe.”

@Flynn your grammar is absolutely fucked at times. Flynn really is an open account innit?

I would kick your arse at poker @Flynn and Co... youz have no idea!?
Lololololo.o.ololololol
:LOL2:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I had a nice session today.

kkhgvfgv.jpg