Political BS makes objectivity impossible re Covid, vaccines

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Our government gave the pharmaceutical industry blanket protection against lawsuits before the "vaccines" were even delivered. Of course they're ignoring complaints. That was always the plan.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Our government gave the pharmaceutical industry blanket protection against lawsuits before the "vaccines" were even delivered. Of course they're ignoring complaints. That was always the plan.
Of course it was the plan. They have always done everything possible to protect Big Pharma. But something must be done.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Of course it was the plan. They have always done everything possible to protect Big Pharma. But something must be done.

hiatus-blog-post-incidental-01.png

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's just so discouraging that there cannot be objective investigations of the effects of vaccines. None of this MAGA "the vaccine killed them" hysteria, and none of this pro-vaccine nonsense of refusing to believe anyone who has a bad reaction, and refusing to investigate objectively. The two-party system promotes this kind of bullshit.

The article in the op is very informative, btw. Worth reading.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Everyone that argued politics was saying this for a few years

That this shouldn't be a political issue and that because of the unknown risks this vaccine should NOT be forced or mandated.

That was the position of everyone who was arguing against forced vaccination.

And we were called anti vaccine conspiracy theorists.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
It's just so discouraging that there cannot be objective investigations of the effects of vaccines. None of this MAGA "the vaccine killed them" hysteria, and none of this pro-vaccine nonsense of refusing to believe anyone who has a bad reaction, and refusing to investigate objectively. The two-party system promotes this kind of bullshit.

The article in the op is very informative, btw. Worth reading.

They tried to hide the "vaccine" trials data for 75 years.

Just the trials data. 75 years.
Of the thing they were pushing to be 'mandatory'.
DESPITE having blanket protection against lawsuits.

The time to kick up a fuss was at the start.
It's over now and they'll ignore the complaints as long as possible then tie up whatever's left in courts for years or even decades before finally arranging a class-action lawsuit to shut everyone up for good.

It's standard practice; that's a playbook they've used repeatedly since I can remember.

Asking the government that broke a thing to fix the thing is never going to end well for anybody except the 1%. If we want governmental action and transformation the very first thing we need to do is get rid of the duopoly and all the permanent state fuckheads who've been behind the curtain engineering this shit.

Incrementalism is a waste of time.
It only serves the interests of the status quo.

We need a revolution -not necessarily a war but at the very least a critical mass of people willing to become ungovernable and endure some hardship- but that's messy and most 'Muricans are soft brainwashed imbeciles who will literally fight their neighbors to preserve a system that's hostile to them.

And then people wonder why so many are fine with the whole thing collapsing?

It's because it needs to; one way or another.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Everyone that argued politics was saying this for a few years

That this shouldn't be a political issue and that because of the unknown risks this vaccine should NOT be forced or mandated.

That was the position of everyone who was arguing against forced vaccination.

And we were called anti vaccine conspiracy theorists.
Bullshit, the things I’ve read online from you wackos ha ha ffs not one logical pov just wingnut conspiracies

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
They tried to hide the "vaccine" trials data for 75 years.

Just the trials data. 75 years.
Of the thing they were pushing to be 'mandatory'.
DESPITE having blanket protection against lawsuits.

The time to kick up a fuss was at the start.
It's over now and they'll ignore the complaints as long as possible then tie up whatever's left in courts for years or even decades before finally arranging a class-action lawsuit to shut everyone up for good.

It's standard practice; that's a playbook they've used repeatedly since I can remember.

Asking the government that broke a thing to fix the thing is never going to end well for anybody except the 1%. If we want governmental action and transformation the very first thing we need to do is get rid of the duopoly and all the permanent state fuckheads who've been behind the curtain engineering this shit.

Incrementalism is a waste of time.
It only serves the interests of the status quo.

We need a revolution -not necessarily a war but at the very least a critical mass of people willing to become ungovernable and endure some hardship- but that's messy and most 'Muricans are soft brainwashed imbeciles who will literally fight their neighbors to preserve a system that's hostile to them.

And then people wonder why so many are fine with the whole thing collapsing?

It's because it needs to; one way or another.
IKR, Government and Pharma should never try to help people!!! EVER!

Because there's always some youtube viewer that knows better!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I blame this on the hysteria instigated by MAGA, and the overreactions of the CDC and medical and pharmaceutical institutions, etc

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

All medications have some side effects.

At least 270,227,181 people or 81% of the population have received at least one dose.

Thousands of adverse effects out of 270 million people vaccinated isn't a surprising number for the vaccines that were created in an extremely rapid timeframe. A lot of people were dying, lest we forget the corpses kept in refrigerated trucks at hospitals in large cities and ER that were overwhelmed with the sick.

Don't you think the medical establishment and the public health system wish it were different? Do you think people go into medicine to harm their patients?

I say the problem is that the public believes that no harm should come to them by a disease or by a medical intervention. There are no guarantees.

Vaccines are an intervention where the benefits outweigh the risks. It is an intervention designed for the masses, not for an individual.

Covid may not be virulent for many people, but for some it was devastating. My partner's friend got sick in April of 2020, before there was a vaccine. He was not obese, in fact, quite slim and was a lifetime cross country runner. He went out for a 20 mile run just a day or two before he started feeling sick. He was hospitalized for months. He's had long covid and been sick on and off for more than 4 years now. In December he couldn't even walk. Since then he's feels a little better and describes his walk as "waddling". A man that could easily run 20 miles without much effort.

I personally know 2 people who died of Covid, both were unvaccinated.

It's extremely unfortunate that people have negative side effects of vaccines. I think the scientists are looking at all the data. It takes a while to figure out what is actually going wrong.

However, more lives were saved than harmed by the vaccines...by a huge factor.

Last edited: