Political CORRECTNESS again??? Where are the smileys?? WTF!!!!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
giphy.gif
You know you need help from the doctors. All you do is keep living in a fantasy world. That is WRONG!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
The phone number is 1813. Just call. Accept their help. They will lock you up, but it is worth it!
i need a dechip idiot ... stupid implant and that is known and leaked as experiment .. boom .. want to see the emails and such? you'd be amazed .. how much i leaked all over the place even human right groups ... even the army somewhere knows .. so there ..we'll see ..
Dud, I did check you out. Just for fun. And know what?

The stories you tell are pure imagination.

********************************************************************************************
You know you need help from the doctors. All you do is keep living in a fantasy world. That is WRONG!

The phone number is 1813. Just call. Accept their help. They will lock you up, but it is worth it!
********************************************************************************************

Q

Banned

i need a dechip idiot ... stupid implant and that is known and leaked as experiment .. boom .. want to see the emails and such? you'd be amazed .. how much i leaked all over the place even human right groups ... even the army somewhere knows .. so there ..we'll see ..

And another one PARACRUSHED!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I am not PARACRUSHED. Not from missing smileys. Why are you so mean? Scum!

Q

Banned

The smileys were just part of it. Don't deny it

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

A part of what, you shit sniffer?

Q

Banned

You getting PARACRUSHED!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You getting PARACRUSHED!
No at all

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

You getting PARACRUSHED!
No at all
stay cool, let him ...